Secret Service out of money

Big girl

36 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

I thought Trump was paying for his own Protection.

Thoughts 

Trump does have a large older family, and they're wealthy and travel a lot (I'd be cheap to guard).  The fact that he has 5 kids, 3 of which are married adds to the cost.  I can see where the Secret Service could be in a budget crunch.  

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

I thought Trump was paying for his own Protection.

Thoughts 

Here's my thoughts: You lie. When did Trump ever state he would pay for his own protection? Please show some evidence.

More thoughts:

From the article: 

Later Monday morning, Alles told CNN in a statement that the problem isn’t just related to the Trump administration and has been going on for many years.

“This issue is not one that can be attributed to the current administration’s protection requirements but, rather, has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade due to an overall increase in operational tempo,” he said in the statement.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Here's my thoughts: You lie. When did Trump ever state he would pay for his own protection? Please show some evidence.

More thoughts:

From the article: 

Later Monday morning, Alles told CNN in a statement that the problem isn’t just related to the Trump administration and has been going on for many years.

“This issue is not one that can be attributed to the current administration’s protection requirements but, rather, has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade due to an overall increase in operational tempo,” he said in the statement.

Whatever lol. It was said on this thread that he was paying for his protection. Baddog, who isn't the brightest of the bunch, probably said it. I don't remember.

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

Trump does have a large older family, and they're wealthy and travel a lot (I'd be cheap to guard).  The fact that he has 5 kids, 3 of which are married adds to the cost.  I can see where the Secret Service could be in a budget crunch.  

Me too

47 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Whatever lol. It was said on this thread that he was paying for his protection. Baddog, who isn't the brightest of the bunch, probably said it. I don't remember.

I'm so bright, the sun don't shine. Gnats don't upset me......and no, I didn't say that. Lmao.....wrong again.

Nine posts on this thread and you can't read them to see you are wrong? Lmao again!

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

I expected nothing more in regards to a response of yours. You keep showing your hateful colors though, just like the good little sheeple you are. Get caught in a lie and simply lob personal attacks instead of admitting you were wrong. Those Liberal leaders have sure did a number on you.

8 hours ago, baddog said:

I'm so bright, the sun don't shine. Gnats don't upset me......and no, I didn't say that. Lmao.....wrong again.

Nine posts on this thread and you can't read them to see you are wrong? Lmao again!

Baddog, please do us a favor and change your name from baddog to brightestofthebunch