Vidor vs. Nederland Predictions?

Nederland's hitters have been hibernating.  They are just on the verge of coming alive and when they do, they will be hard to beat,  by anyone!  They will win this game!  The pitching has got to improve and I think they simply need to call pitches that keep hitters more off balance.  It's a guessing game and we've been guessing wrong.

Dogs certainly need to get the bats going.  Mekih, maybe we can call the pitches from the stands and do a better job, ya think?   Do need to stop throwing so many 0-2 strikes that seem to get hammered.  That is a problem when you are ahead in the count that far. 

Morgan, quit crying because you lost, we didn't cry when ya'll beat us. As for being arrogant, you have a lot of nerve especially with the way your 2nd baseman talks trash. I have seen him play several times and he is as arrogant as it gets. I hope BC, Silsbee and HJ put you in your place ;D

morgan not to be inconsiderate but no one hardly ever goes undefeated two you had the lose coming to ya and three dont cry because our pitching stakk shut yall down and our hitters decided to hit the ball!!!!!! but good luck too whoever yall play tonite.

and please tell your pitcher too not make remarks like "go sit down" and also "better luck next time"

hopefully nederland can put vidor in their place.....they are one of the most arrogant teams i have ever seen and they have a couple of jerks that acted unsportsmanlike against jasper

quit all that crying!!

Yalls second baseman always run his mouth..the old saying goes "aint no fun when the rabbits got the gun".

Its ok to talk trash to teams when yall are winning, but the first time you get beat you come on here crying.

From the words of yalls own pitcher " Go sit down"!!!  "Better luck next time"...

morgan not to be inconsiderate but no one hardly ever goes undefeated two you had the lose coming to ya and three dont cry because our pitching stakk shut yall down and our hitters decided to hit the ball!!!!!! but good luck too whoever yall play tonite.

and please tell your pitcher too not make remarks like "go sit down" and also "better luck next time"

well from what i understand he started it and ryan ellis takes no crap off of anybody....he was just defending himself........

By "back it up" do you mean blow the game in the 9th. And Ryan Ellis may not "take any crap off anyone" but he sure did take a beating from Vidor's batters in the top of the 9th. Morgan if you are going to dog a team on this site A.K.A. Vidor then at least have a point to make. Jasper won the first game, Vidor won the second. Both are very good teams and everyone will admitt that but you. Everyone else I have talked to about Vidor says they are a good group of kids except you, of course that is after they beat you at your place. Now hopefully you and your team learned a lesson to save the "sit down" and "better luck next time" until the final out is called and your team is ahead. End of story.

By "back it up" do you mean blow the game in the 9th. And Ryan Ellis may not "take any crap off anyone" but he sure did take a beating from Vidor's batters in the top of the 9th. Morgan if you are going to dog a team on this site A.K.A. Vidor then at least have a point to make. Jasper won the first game, Vidor won the second. Both are very good teams and everyone will admitt that but you. Everyone else I have talked to about Vidor says they are a good group of kids except you, of course that is after they beat you at your place. Now hopefully you and your team learned a lesson to save the "sit down" and "better luck next time" until the final out is called and your team is ahead. End of story.

i never said vidor wasnt good......they are a great baseball team I was just talking about how unsportsmanlike their catcher acted......and don't talk about ryan ellis blowing it in the 9th because he went 11 innings a couple of weeks ago.......and he has never pitched before this year......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder