Poland: Refusing to Import Muslims is Only Proven Method to Stop Terrorism

Hagar

2 hours ago, jv_coach said:

yep

When I first got in the Army, I was surprised to hear yankees telling Pollack jokes that we told as Aggie jokes.  I guess the Poles get the last laugh.  Viva la Poland (that's all the polish I know lol).

11 minutes ago, REBgp said:

When I first got in the Army, I was surprised to hear yankees telling Pollack jokes that we told as Aggie jokes.  I guess the Poles get the last laugh.  Viva la Poland (that's all the polish I know lol).

But think of all the muslims they are offending. They should feel shame for not allowing murderers in their country. Where are the riotous protestors?

53 minutes ago, baddog said:

But think of all the muslims they are offending. They should feel shame for not allowing murderers in their country. Where are the riotous protestors?

Isn't it fascinating that a country, surrounded by play-doh people, could retain a little common sense?  I guess they're a little like Texas.  When we secede, we'll only allow immigrants from Poland. :) 

7 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Isn't it fascinating that a country, surrounded by play-doh people, could retain a little common sense?  I guess they're a little like Texas.  When we secede, we'll only allow immigrants from Poland. :) 

Meathead (dead from the neck up) was a Pollack and he was very liberal, and that show was from the 70s.

They had their gun agenda way back then. This is one of my favorite lines of all time, after Gloria tells Archie about handgun murders......classic

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

Meathead (dead from the neck up) was a Pollack and he was very liberal, and that show was from the 70s.

They had their gun agenda way back then. This is one of my favorite lines of all time, after Gloria tells Archie about handgun murders......classic

That is a classic Lmbo.

14 hours ago, new tobie said:

Beaumont is the #3 city in Texas for murders, none commited by muslims. Most everyday murders in the United States are committed by blacks and whites.

Apples and oranges. Those problems are already here. My thought is to vastly improve the vetting process of those coming in to prevent additional violence. 

On 6/8/2017 at 6:16 PM, REBgp said:

Poland knows all about crazy people trying to take over thier country. The Nazi's and then Soviet Russia. So they know that  evil men wish to do harm. 

Polands Geography is tough on them also. Poland has no natural defenses being that the country is as flat as Kansas, but unlike Kansas they are sandwiched between to historically strong countries. Those being Germany and Russia.