London Terrorism is multiculturalism ultimate fail

jv_coach

5 hours ago, jv_coach said:

The British have a decision to make: do they care more about multiculturalism and open borders or stopping Muslim jihadists from stabbing people and 

This is the hidden content, please

P.C. has allowed them to flourish. Trump has the right idea. Big Girl, read and learn how they operate!

3 hours ago, texanabroad said:

Theresa May took a tougher stance in her statement regarding the latest attacks. I don't know if it is an election ploy or if she is serious. Either way, it is the first time to my knowledge that any major leader in England has spoken directly to the problem. 

How refreshing.  Probably not since Margaret Thatcher.  That goober headed dingbat in Germany will never wise up.  But then again, I don't think she wants to.  She is just another puppet.

42 minutes ago, Reagan said:

These thugs pictured, why were they still walking the street?  And if they were non-citizens, why were they still in the country?  Point is -- they were known!!  Again -- being touchy-feely can be dangerous!

Why blur their faces? They have rights to secrecy? Another in a long line of brain farts. These are probably most of the 12 rounded up AFTER the attack. A little too late of course.

17 hours ago, texanabroad said:

Theresa May took a tougher stance in her statement regarding the latest attacks. I don't know if it is an election ploy or if she is serious. Either way, it is the first time to my knowledge that any major leader in England has spoken directly to the problem. 

A liberal women all of the sudden getting tough...it is a ploy...she could really be mad about it, but that liberal sickness will not let her stay the course 

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

These thugs pictured, why were they still walking the street?  And if they were non-citizens, why were they still in the country?  Point is -- they were known!!  Again -- being touchy-feely can be dangerous!

Ideas have consequences and now have a  picture of a world without borders, and what it looks like.

On 6/5/2017 at 2:04 AM, jv_coach said:

A liberal women all of the sudden getting tough...it is a ploy...she could really be mad about it, but that liberal sickness will not let her stay the course 

I'm afraid you may be right, but hopefully she has had enough. There has to be a breaking point in this whole fiasco. Eventually, we will fight back or be subject to Sharia law. These are the only two possible endings.

I forgot to mention this, but I remember a witness saying 3 London police officers pulled their batons and ran toward the terrorist.  You want to fight these guys, give your officers guns.  That's a no-brainer.