Trump Business

new tobie

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

many keep touting trump the successful busines man should be able to run the country like a business, so i guess these guys would be good presidents.

This is the hidden content, please

Any one of those would definitely be better than Obama. You could throw a ball into a crowd and whoever caught it would make a better president than him. I don't think anyone can honestly disagree with that statement...although I'm sure you will without offering one shred of proof (per normal).

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Any one of those would definitely be better than Obama. You could throw a ball into a crowd and whoever caught it would make a better president than him. I don't think anyone can honestly disagree with that statement...although I'm sure you will without offering one shred of proof (per normal).

You would'nt be happy with Warren Buffet and he has enough money to buy trump and put him in his front yard with a fishing pole in his hand.

20 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

You would'nt be happy with Warren Buffet and he has enough money to buy trump and put him in his front yard with a fishing pole in his hand.

I probably would not be happy with many of the ones listed, but they would all be better than Obama.

And what's your obsession about people with money? Are you really so naive that you fall for that crappy old misnomer the Liberals like to control their flock with...all rich people are evil. I knew they floated out that tiresome line a lot, but didn't think anyone was actually stupid enough to believed it. I guess you proved me wrong.

21 hours ago, Englebert said:

I probably would not be happy with many of the ones listed, but they would all be better than Obama.

And what's your obsession about people with money? Are you really so naive that you fall for that crappy old misnomer the Liberals like to control their flock with...all rich people are evil. I knew they floated out that tiresome line a lot, but didn't think anyone was actually stupid enough to believed it. I guess you proved me wrong.

Yeah, right.

LOL, I'm going to give you guys some credit because you have a President with a 35% approval rating. Hold on, let me say it again, A 35% APPROVAL RATING. And you guys still on a state of denial the good thing is that there are only about 8of yall defending Trum on here. The rest of the Trump supporters seem to be getting smart. 

On another topic, I wonder how much H is Pence people leaking info. Hmmmmm!!! Trump will go down as one of the dumbest and most ineffective Presidents known to America. 

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Are you kidding me? How do you feel about Trump playing golf? He spends more time on the golf course than Obama did when he was in office.

It was a hacking ploy to disrupt the thread topic.....much like your buddy tobie. Of course you must possess a certain level of intelligence to grasp humor.

19 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

LOL, I'm going to give you guys some credit because you have a President with a 35% approval rating. Hold on, let me say it again, A 35% APPROVAL RATING. And you guys still on a state of denial the good thing is that there are only about 8of yall defending Trum on here. The rest of the Trump supporters seem to be getting smart. 

On another topic, I wonder how much H is Pence people leaking info. Hmmmmm!!! Trump will go down as one of the dumbest and most ineffective Presidents known to America. 

Will be hard to unseat old "show um his boner" Obama from that title.

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

Yeah, right.

If pedestrian, childish, immature two word sentences is all you can muster from my quote, then you need to seriously ponder the station of you life. I know 3rd graders that could have come up with a more intelligent response. How are you not embarrassed is the question that deserves urgent attention.

5 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

In that poll that you are quoting...is Hillary still 10 points ahead of Trump? Does this poll still have Hillary winning in a landslide? And you are all in favor of Obamacare even though poll numbers have all been below 50% favorability since the law was shoved down our throats. No wonder y'all lost over 1100 government seats since Obamacare was passed. And you have the audacity to say we are in a state of denial. That is hilarious...and very sad at the same time.

And your other topic is just lunacy. Trump could fail miserably as president but still be better than Obama...although the poll you quoted would probably show him as the greatest ever, reflecting the naïve and conformist positions many of the Liberal sheeple are told to believe.