Refresher Course

new tobie

33 minutes ago, new tobie said:

when you guys won't to bring up BLM, Reverend Wright, Kapernick, The good Reverends, Muslims, Build that wall. Some of these folks learned from the best

This is the hidden content, please

adults fighting four little girls, and this is just one incident

You will never move forward if you are stuck in the past

4 hours ago, new tobie said:

when you guys won't to bring up BLM, Reverend Wright, Kapernick, The good Reverends, Muslims, Build that wall. Some of these folks learned from the best

This is the hidden content, please

adults fighting four little girls, and this is just one incident

The difference is is what you have stated is going on now!  And correct me if I'm wrong, but you appear to always defend these!  Or -- at the least never condemn these.

38 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

The racist back then where largely white southerners... Still to this day. 

Only in your little world. Just because you say it over and over doesn't make it true.

It must be hard having to constantly twist reality to fit your narrative. It seems to me like it would take less energy to just soak up the facts and base perceptions on where the facts lead. To constantly twist and manipulate the facts to conform to your preconceived narrative must be taxing on the soul, leading to tiredness and irritation, then to hate.

41 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Only in your little world. Just because you say it over and over doesn't make it true.

It must be hard having to constantly twist reality to fit your narrative. It seems to me like it would take less energy to just soak up the facts and base perceptions on where the facts lead. To constantly twist and manipulate the facts to conform to your preconceived narrative must be taxing on the soul, leading to tiredness and irritation, then to hate.

you are guilty of hate and thinking that your opinions are fact

43 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What about my statement is false or a twisted narrative? You disagree the majority of racist lived south of the Mason Dixon 

26 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

What about my statement is false or a twisted narrative? You disagree the majority of racist lived south of the Mason Dixon 

Yes I do. In fact, I'm fairly certain that there are thousands upon thousands of false accusations of racism for every true one. Liberals like to point to the South as examples of racists, as the North was a little earlier in outlawing the practice of Slavery. Show me some documented proof that more racists currently reside in the South than in the North. I contend that the majority live on the East and West coasts disguised as Liberals.

What percentage of Whites do you think are racist? (When answering, please keep in mind that Civil Rights legislation, Affirmative Action laws and trillions of dollars have been spent on Minority causes.) 

15 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Bingo

I guess this is what happens when like minded fellows try to comprehend uncomfortable statements. You refuse to back up your statements with examples of your contentions, and just try to use the old "we all agree so it must be true" childish logic. What a simplistic world that must be.