*Post Barbers Hill Tourney Scores Here*

With the exception of a 1 run shot by Townley, the first 4 innings of this game were very ugly.  Pitching had a lot of trouble in the first 1/2 of the game.  Tons of walks and errors.  Middle of the game and down by 3, BH changed pitchers and decided to start playing ball.  HJ pitching staff must have been spent earlier in the tournament or wanted to save their staff for district play, as they all had trouble tonight finding an answer to the BH bats.  Glad this one is over.

BH wins their own tournament.

District is finally here. 

HJ threw three sophmore releif pitchers and a freshman that was brought to this tournament for depth, and had a 5-2 lead in the 5th.  BH's district opponents should be able to compete with and maybe sneak up on this team a few times.  Hales can't pitch every game.  Good luck to both in district!!!

Hey, Big Tina..My bad I mean't TUNA. Thamm's worst outing by far to date. Thamm certainly did not have his best stuff tonight...HJ impressed me when we played them  earlier in the season. Very well coached team...very disciplined at the plate. Thamm entered this game with 34 k's and only 1 walk...0.89 era..Pre-season schedule for BH did not include too many teams from ST. Mary's school for the blind. Not sure exactly who your yeam is...I'm thinking HJ.. If so, I wish ya'll the best. HJ has certainly impressed me...Basketball incluled :) But if you're thinking it's all Hales....'Lil tip..I wouldn't wager too much money on that bet..Oh, and by the way Bh has 10 kids who are ripping the ball at the plate.:)

Regardless if it was thamm's worste outing barbershill was pitching district pitchers..HJ was pitching a sophomore relief which in his defense has actually done ok...and other than that they threw two sophomores and a freshman...two of which havent thrown in a game this year and the freshman came up off the jv..so barbershill didnt start playing better...hj just ran out of pitching..they easily could've put treece in and kept three runs off the board..but instead they were smart and are ganna save their pitchers for their tough district...but then again maybe thats something barbershill doesnt know about...in football or baseball...sounds like your first two district games are ganna be some real barn burners forestbrook and Crosby...give me a break..

Fairly harsh response considering the respect and praise my post gave to HJ's baseball team......again. I was responding to the Hales can't pitch every game comment by BIGTUNA.....BH is 10-3-1 at the conclusion of pre-district play. Hales has not even logged the most innings. Also, I read my post again and still couldn't find anything about BH started playing better. I'll stick with my original comments that you have an impressive, well-coached team. Unfortunately, you are in a very tough district. Based on some of the replies that were posted, sounds maybe more accurate to say, Treece can't pitch every game :). Best of luck to you guys.

Fairly harsh response considering the respect and praise my post gave to HJ's baseball team......

My guess is the response is coming because of the personal attack you started your post with. If you disagree with an opinion, fine, refute it with stats (which you did in the end of the post). But you shouldn't be surprised by the response you get when you call people names, even if it is an anonymous message board.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder