My dues to Silsbee

I know there are many topics and news stories about the Silsbee Tiger basketball team......I just wanted to post my own "topic" on this forum because of how the Silsbee folks have been behind WOS 112% during the 3 year run at the football state championships. And also the 2015 baseball state championship. We might bicker and trash talk during the season but we're all SETX'ns. Silsbee just brought us ANOTHER State Championship to our little corner of Texas. Yeah, it might be  the Tigers first SC, but hopefully won't be the last. From a diehard Mustang.........GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, kicker said:

I know there are many topics and news stories about the Silsbee Tiger basketball team......I just wanted to post my own "topic" on this forum because of how the Silsbee folks have been behind WOS 112% during the 3 year run at the football state championships. And also the 2015 baseball state championship. We might bicker and trash talk during the season but we're all SETX'ns. Silsbee just brought us ANOTHER State Championship to our little corner of Texas. Yeah, it might the Tigers first SC, but hopefully won't be the last. From a diehard Mustang.........GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

Well said.

You my friend are one of the good guys on setxsports.

12 minutes ago, kicker said:

I know there are many topics and news stories about the Silsbee Tiger basketball team......I just wanted to post my own "topic" on this forum because of how the Silsbee folks have been behind WOS 112% during the 3 year run at the football state championships. And also the 2015 baseball state championship. We might bicker and trash talk during the season but we're all SETX'ns. Silsbee just brought us ANOTHER State Championship to our little corner of Texas. Yeah, it might the Tigers first SC, but hopefully won't be the last. From a diehard Mustang.........GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

Now we need to finish the Trifecta. Bring home a baseball State championship Trophy to our District and we can do what may have never been done before in the State of Texas. State Champions in all three boys major sports from one District. It is very possible. Lets finish the year by showing the rest of Texas what athletes we have in Southeast Texas. Good job Tigers. 

I completely agree, our district is loaded with baseball talent. One of us has to make a run. How about this.....no matter our district order going into the playoffs, one of us needs to bring another SC trophy back here to our little corner of the state. They want to talk trash on us but if I remeber correctly, we now have a football and basketball State Championship. Let's go for baseball and track. We have the athletes.......we just need the desire......