East Chambers 94 Sabine Pass 62/FINAL

WOSgrad

This was a rough one. SP just didn't have the depth to hang with EC. Being this my first SP game to attend I was impressed with #4 Jones seems to have a high basketball IQ and court awareness #2 Sam played well also. SP was torched from the outside shooting and the inside presence that EC displayed. SP coach seems very green. Didn't really get into the game was on the bench for most of the game. I remember the days of Coach Dewitz and Harvey having the passion and fire. This coach ( unsure of his name ) just seemed like he was timid to get into the game. SP will have a tough time in the first round against Piney .. if Jones and Sam get into foul trouble early to mid 3rd quarter SP doesn't stand a chance. Stay out of foul trouble and maybe they make it a closer game than expected. 

4 hours ago, pitufo04 said:

This was a rough one. SP just didn't have the depth to hang with EC. Being this my first SP game to attend I was impressed with #4 Jones seems to have a high basketball IQ and court awareness #2 Sam played well also. SP was torched from the outside shooting and the inside presence that EC displayed. SP coach seems very green. Didn't really get into the game was on the bench for most of the game. I remember the days of Coach Dewitz and Harvey having the passion and fire. This coach ( unsure of his name ) just seemed like he was timid to get into the game. SP will have a tough time in the first round against Piney .. if Jones and Sam get into foul trouble early to mid 3rd quarter SP doesn't stand a chance. Stay out of foul trouble and maybe they make it a closer game than expected. 

He seems to not have much control over his guys, body language is not very good. This SP team has talent, just  no cohesiveness to be a good team.