Interracial relationships.

king

8 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I think eating shell fish, catfish, crawfish is a sin.  The first sin by man or mankind had to do with food.  It also had to do with not listening to what God says to do and not to do.  Pigs, shrimp, crawfish, catfish, etc they all have some thing in common: they are all scavengers.  They eat poop and dead animal waste.  The creator had a reason why he said not to eat them.

That's my $.02 on the topic.

Do you eat chicken...major league scavenger.

11 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I think eating shell fish, catfish, crawfish is a sin.  The first sin by man or mankind had to do with food.  It also had to do with not listening to what God says to do and not to do.  Pigs, shrimp, crawfish, catfish, etc they all have some thing in common: they are all scavengers.  They eat poop and dead animal waste.  The creator had a reason why he said not to eat them.

That's my $.02 on the topic.

You might be right, and I would agree with you, on why God forbid them animals from being on the dinner plate for Israel. Now know I am a big ole boy and all you can eat catfish quakes when I step through the door. 

One of these videos talks about Leviticus. You should check it out