Dylann Roof

PhatMack19

36 minutes ago, Remmus said:

Looking forward to the day where we don't mention race in order to heighten headline.  Killing 9 people in cold blood is plenty to warrant firing up old sparky.

I completely agree with this sentiment, but in this case he targeted his victims solely on race.  That's a lot different than the cases where a cop is justifiable in shooting and killing someone, but the media reports on a "white cop killing a black man", drawing unnecessary and unwarranted outrage from the public.  

2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I completely agree with this sentiment, but in this case he targeted his victims solely on race.  That's a lot different than the cases where a cop is justifiable in shooting and killing someone, but the media reports on a "white cop killing a black man", drawing unnecessary and unwarranted outrage from the public.  

True if Roof is a supremacist ...I think he's just crazy and killed 9 ppl.  Even today's supremacist steer clear of churches.  Some hold Christian beliefs albeit skewed.

9 minutes ago, Remmus said:

True if Roof is a supremacist ...I think he's just crazy and killed 9 ppl.  Even today's supremacist steer clear of churches.  Some hold Christian beliefs albeit skewed.

Not sure if he's a supremacist, but he certainly targeted his victims because of their race.

10 minutes ago, Remmus said:

I believe it's been proven that he is.  His username on White Supremacist website Strormfront was LilAryan which is enough proof for me. 

I'm sure he will live on Death Row for 20+ years costing tax payers millions.  He will get movies and documentaries made about him, get plenty of fan mail each day, and probably end up marrying some lunatic woman with daddy issues.  A $2 bullet would be a lot quicker and easier.