**4A #1 DALLAS LINCOLN vs. 4A #2 SILSBEE**/TONIGHT 6pm

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

It will be #2 vs. #2.

6A #2 Dallas Skyline vs. 4A #2 Silsbee

Silsbee will have faced 3 of the top 10 6A schools before January. Will be a total of 12 state ranked teams Silsbee will have faced in their 19 games played.

Fantastic job of preparing them for a shot at a state championship. Gotta take advantage of that wealth of talent these next few years...

8 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Fantastic job of preparing them for a shot at a state championship. Gotta take advantage of that wealth of talent these next few years...

I definitely agree with you on that. The guys have to stay hungry and keep getting better and get on a roll heading into district to lead to playoffs.

49 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I really don't think so.  He has a kid at Silsbee.  I think @BMTSoulja1 is as much a Tiger fan now as he is a Jag fan. 

1 hour ago, Silsbeealum14 said:

Y'all realize bmtsouja haven't said anything since his first post. He wanted Silsbee to lose so bad !!!! lol

This group of kids I know really well and hope the best for them...  We've had plenty of Central/Silsbee banter even since the summer...  

And since tournament season is winding down now, I'll be checking out Silsbee basketball twice a week from here on out to rep those Tigers.