Obama's Legacy Will Disappear Within A Year!

Reagan

45 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Obama is the first black president, that alone will keep him relevant (along with his many accomplishments). Trump will be the first orange President. I love how we are knocking down the color barrier.

It will not keep him relevant. It will be historical. Just like JFK was the first (and only) president that was Catholic. We will eventually have a first woman (probably a Republican), the first Hispanic (also likely a Republican), maybe even the first Jew and so on. 

Historical? Absolutely.

Relevant? Only to less than half the country and will cling to it like some saving grace. 

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

Obama is the first black president, that alone will keep him relevant (along with his many accomplishments). Trump will be the first orange President. I love how we are knocking down the color barrier.

......along with his many accomplishments? You have failed to list even one.

In a  few more days, Obama's legacy might be sealed. 

From pardoning hundreds of hardened criminals, throwing Israel under the bus and trying to end all offshore oil exploration forever.... in  a couple of more moves he will have his legacy, and he will not like it. 

showing his cowardly ways has he leaves the WH by putting sanctions on Russia and screwing our best friend in a region of terrorist. He would be doing nothing to Russia if the crook would have won. Remember that red line he drew and did nothing after the fact. he's a coward!

I'm now doubtful Obama's legacy will be forgotten in a year.  Just in the last few weeks, he's turned a big swimming pool of shrimp gumbo into excrement   His new legacy is leaving as big of a foreign policy mess, as the U.S. Economic mess.  How do you spell incompetent buffoon? Obama!

23 hours ago, REBgp said:

I'm now doubtful Obama's legacy will be forgotten in a year.  Just in the last few weeks, he's turned a big swimming pool of shrimp gumbo into excrement   His new legacy is leaving as big of a foreign policy mess, as the U.S. Economic mess.  How do you spell incompetent buffoon? Obama!

He's not going anywhere....we're gonna have to listen to this fool recreating his legacy and criticizing Trump or any other Republican for years.

I would be hesitant to put Newt up there when talking about a legacy.

There's narrow-minded people on BOTH sides of this debate.  The common trait is they never speak up against the BS their own camp is pushing for fear of being ostracized and ridiculed by their group.

During those glorious days from Reagan to Newt's crew we saw the labor unions broken (some of that was for good, but not all), the elimination of PENSIONS (remember those) replaced by 401K b.s., deregulation that set the stage for a historical stock market crash, mergers & acquisitions ==>>> outsourcing (see Mitt Romney) ==>>> mass layoffs.