2017 WOS Mustangs

wosfan1992

7 minutes ago, Brobie said:

From a non WOS fan......some awful big shoes too fill, I say third in Dist and two rounds in playoffs ?? I will still be here next year too defend if my wife don't take my computer from me.......she is the boss !! 

No way brother! WOS wins another district title and makes a deep run in the playoffs. Will they make it to Dallas again? Not sure but remeber 2015. We returned 4 starters and won it all. The groups coming up are very talented! Just like this group of Seniors, all have been playing together since 5-6 years old. Not to mention the kids that will be sophomores, and Juniors next year haven't lost a game period. That's JV all the way back to 7th grade. We will once again have the talent, will there be growing pains? Of course but the cupboard isn't and won't be bare for years to come!

Lol you are all crazy. WOS has lost 1 district game since mid-2003, the finals won't be in Dallas next year and the 2nd round will be the toughest game just like Giddings 2014, Wharton 2015 and Robinson 2016. We have players coming up who've had varsity game time in over 45 games plus the few starters we do have returning are pretty darn good. Keep dreaming. 1987 was supposed to be a rebuilding year too.

2 hours ago, wosfan1992 said:

I look for #15 Morris to step up and carry his team. He stood out since his sophomore year and started every game. Look for him to have a year similar to Deionte Thompson's Sr year

#25 will play closer to the line of scrimmage.  He is a physical kid. And #34 will b back and better nxt year.  Cooper #23 will really have a breakout year with sibley.

9 hours ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

I'm sure they said the same thing about Dan Hooks. Next man up!

WOS had a very dry spell by their standards when Thompson left the first time, this was under the Hooks reign.  Make no mistake, Thompson has been the reason for their dominance the past 30 plus years. 

4 hours ago, Brubaker said:

WOS had a very dry spell by their standards when Thompson left the first time, this was under the Hooks reign.  Make no mistake, Thompson has been the reason for their dominance the past 30 plus years. 

I completely agree with this. Hooks was the mouth and conductor of the train but Thompson has always been the heart and soul of WOS.