IBM To Hire 25,000 In The US!

Reagan

44 minutes ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

What has Trump done so far that the left doesn't like? Who could possibly be against a man trying to turn things around and get Americans into high-tech, good paying jobs? I will never understand the left mentality. It goes against all logical thinking.

Good article Reagan.

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

What has Trump done so far that the left doesn't like? Who could possibly be against a man trying to turn things around and get Americans into high-tech, good paying jobs? I will never understand the left mentality. It goes against all logical thinking.

Good article Reagan.

They don't like it because in comparison, it makes them and their pathetic policies look like what they are...weak.

Me and you are both old enough to remember the stark contrast between Carter and Reagan when Reagan came in.

The truly sad part of this is that the left doesn't "get" the fact what type of paralysis is involved when taxes and regulation become overly burdensome.  You can rest assured that many entrepreneurs have shelved plans to establish small businesses due to the costs involved and may now change their minds just as IBM has.  There is a sense of this paralysis being reduced or eliminated by the incoming President.  They also don't seem to comprehend the fact that lower taxes are likely to actually INCREASE overall tax revenues in the country by a faster growing economy.

39 minutes ago, stevenash said:

The truly sad part of this is that the left doesn't "get" the fact what type of paralysis is involved when taxes and regulation become overly burdensome.  You can rest assured that many entrepreneurs have shelved plans to establish small businesses due to the costs involved and may now change their minds just as IBM has.  There is a sense of this paralysis being reduced or eliminated by the incoming President.  They also don't seem to comprehend the fact that lower taxes are likely to actually INCREASE overall tax revenues in the country by a faster growing economy.

Your last sentence is what I was going you'd say on another thread where I said that the ability to tax workers would generate more revenue than the huge corporate taxes. Thanks for concurring.

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

We can't relinquish that kind of control from the fed gov to the common folk...there would be utter chaos.