David Petraeus, Secretary of State?

Big girl

14 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

Is he on probation?

Would that matter to you? You voted for a presidential candidate that did ten times worse for what Patraeus was convicted. It didn't matter to you for the simple fact that Hillary has a "D" behind her name. It is shameful that you can ignore an treasonous act of an elitist but feel the need to silence a person you know nothing about.

55 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

dems weren't happy voting for clinton and republicans chose hate over emails

If anyone knows anything about hate it would be you and the Liberals. And just like the current Democrat party, your analytical skills are atrocious. Please keep appointing and re-electing the hate-filled Liberals. The GOP will keep introducing new ideas and the Liberals will keep screaming racism.

22 hours ago, baddog said:

Your inability to finish an article astounds me. This was in 2012 and he received two years probation. It is now 2016, do the math. Funny how your girl Hillary escaped unscathed. Comey on the payroll?

Do you think that a person who is/was on probation should have this type of position? Are you sure you're in college? You don't seem capable of having any independent thought.

14 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Do you think that a person who is/was on probation should have this type of position? Are you sure you're in college? You don't seem capable of having any independent thought.

You asked if he was "on" probation. I answered. I'm not sure I agree with this appointee because of his handling of classified info. Of course that shouldn't bother you, right. So what is your concern? Apparently misdemeanor convictions  are not reason enough not to serve in government positions, but you turn a blind eye to criminals all the time. Why not this one?

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Are you saying that ALL illegal immigrants are criminals?

It depends on how what you call criminal. By law, yes they all should be.

Entry into the USA without the lawfully required documentation is against the law. Under that law you should be deported and if you reenter, it is a crime that carries a prison sentence. 

Under the current administration we do not deport found illegal aliens. Oh yeah, we do if we stop them at the border. Once they get past the Border Patrol, they are free to roam even if caught. That is not the law but what the current administration allows to happen.

In a way they are getting a presidential pardon for criminal reentry as the current administration refuses to enforce those laws. It is like saying that DWI is legal because the local police department does not like to get tied up with those long winded arrests and simply refuses to make them and instead gets the offender a ride home. 

So, it is criminal for many and should be criminal for the rest once they are found by the police. I am assuming that soon many or most of those getting a pass in the criminal law will not be doing so. From the previous administration I can assure you that if I found an illegal alien and placed a hold on the person, it would be dealt with. Now? They don't even want to hear about it. We can actually catch an illegal alien in a crime and unless it is a felony, the current administration will not deport the person, much less file charges.