Boycott Kellogs!

Reagan

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Im not giving up kellogs for yall. That's bs.

I can see why it doesn't bother you. Blm is your brothers, but let one kkk member say he backs Trump, and you will have a coronary and whine till the cows come home. In all actuality, you are a disgrace to your race.

A company that donates to a racist group that hates white people and cops in general, well Post is looking real good about now.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

I can see why it doesn't bother you. Blm is your brothers, but let one kkk member say he backs Trump, and you will have a coronary and whine till the cows come home. In all actuality, you are a disgrace to your race.

A company that donates to a racist group that hates white people and cops in general, well Post is looking real good about now.

Target is still in business. Kelloggs will be ok also.

8 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Maybe because Stephen Bannon was involved and I'm sure yall will agree it's a popular platform for the “alt-right,” yall know them right? A white supremacist movement.

And I don't need to show samples of articles publishes on the site because yall already know what it says.

Why don't you stop posting false info? Get it right or don't say it. I know that it is an affliction of the left, but give it a try.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Maybe because Stephen Bannon was involved and I'm sure yall will agree it's a popular platform for the “alt-right,” yall know them right? A white supremacist movement.

And I don't need to show samples of articles publishes on the site because yall already know what it says.

Is this "alt-right" crap something dreamed up by the racist left.  Never heard of until after the election.  Bunch of whiney ass losers.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Lol...keep thinking this is why you guys lost the election...don't give in, ya'll are doing great.

8 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Is this "alt-right" crap something dreamed up by the racist left.  Never heard of until after the election.  Bunch of whiney ass losers.

Best as I can tell, Alt Right is a new term for conservatives.  And like you, I'd never heard of it until the election.  A new "Buzz-Word" the left is using, with their old stand by, racism connotations.