Kountze vs HJ

aTmfan06

H J is smaller than they have been in the last few years but size disadvantage has only showed to be a problem for them in the Nederland game if they shoot well and move the ball they will be fine in this one. number 4 from kountze can really fill it up from everywhere on the court if he is hot it mat be hard to match their home cooking

16 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Does Kountze have a shot to win this one ?

Definitely.  Hawks will put 5 players on the floor who have never played with each other until the start of this regular season.  Very young and not a lot of size.  I think you might have to consider Kountze a slight favorite on their home floor.

7 minutes ago, Barney Fife said:

H J is smaller than they have been in the last few years but size disadvantage has only showed to be a problem for them in the Nederland game if they shoot well and move the ball they will be fine in this one. number 4 from kountze can really fill it up from everywhere on the court if he is hot it mat be hard to match their home cooking

I believe you are thinking of Stanford, #2. He is the shooter.

#4 to me is their best overall player, when he is aggressive. Definitely the most athletic.