WOS vs Bellville

tennisbc

4 hours ago, setxnative96 said:

I feel like The wing T/ Slot T works in this Humongous 4A D2 that you speak of. 3 years ago this was 3a D2. The only reason we movedup was the creation of 6a. 

And that monster you are talking about was 2A D1 just 3 years ago. 

2 hours ago, kicker said:

Were going to watch Liberty first at 2 if you want to tag along

I texted you about this and never heard back. Has your number changed? A few of us are taking in the double header, as well. I only wish our game started a little later so we could get a bite to eat in between like two years ago, but that's alright. I'll look for you and your dad. 

13 hours ago, griff said:

I texted you about this and never heard back. Has your number changed? A few of us are taking in the double header, as well. I only wish our game started a little later so we could get a bite to eat in between like two years ago, but that's alright. I'll look for you and your dad. 

Yeah number is different. I'll pm you

16 minutes ago, ccgbj1 said:

I am trying to talk the wife into going to the Liberty game and then attend this one afterwards.....it is a no go so far lol

I wish you luck, I live in Tomball and will be leaving work to go straight to the game. I may not make kickoff but will be there. Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 hours ago, ccgbj1 said:

I am trying to talk the wife into going to the Liberty game and then attend this one afterwards.....it is a no go so far lol

Just tell her you will let her have your credit card for Black Friday. Then when you wake up Friday morning, say you lost it or it got hacked.......works every time! Lol!!

Bellville has scored 419 points in 12 games, average 34.9. Have been scored on 201 points for an average of 16.75. 3746 yards rushing and 742 yards passing. I look forward to this game at a great stadium. These stats are from chron.com so how accurate they are I cannot say. One game at a time for WOS. Cannot wait till Friday.