Breitbart to Sue a Major Media Outlet

Hagar

12 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Have you read some of the articles on this site. Come on man!

Would you like to debate any of them? I don't think I've ever been on the site, so I have no idea what articles they post. But I do know you have zero credibility and will run and hide when challenged to defend your contentions, so yeah...pick one.

I don't see a lot to be gained by lying about this article.  Perhaps it's a bluff by Briertbart to stop the innuendos from the liberal media.  

Anyway, think of it what you will.  Personally, if he has a good case, I hope he does it.  Might return a little truth to the mainstream media.

Speaking of law suits- let me make a small prediction- Mr. Trump and his affiliates will be totally barraged with lawsuits during his first term in a concentrated effort to discredit him.   The vast majority of those lawsuits will not bear fruit and those filing them already know that.  However, they will relish all of the negative publicity it generates.  This will be no different than the "honorable" Harry Reid standing on the senate floor and saying he "heard" that Romney had not paid any taxes for ten years even thought he knew it was untrue. Here's hoping the tactic backfires just like it backfired on the media regarding  the election. 

37 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I don't see a lot to be gained by lying about this article.  Perhaps it's a bluff by Briertbart to stop the innuendos from the liberal media.  

Anyway, think of it what you will.  Personally, if he has a good case, I hope he does it.  Might return a little truth to the mainstream media.

Good luck with that one. :)