PNG vs FB Willowridge

Indianforever

17 hours ago, PNG2720 said:

Not part of the booster club bro but this isn't the place to gripe why your kid isn't playing if you have a problem ask the source. That's what I'm saying. Since the first game it seems they put jaylan in when Hughes was done after the half after jaylan then Gage came in but only one person has that answer so go ask the chief

Anyone can go to booster club meeting.. i have been before and not a member. i recommend everyone on this site that has all the answers should really go tonight at 630. It will change the way you feel about the program.He explains why do does what he does,and will answer any question you have. he shows film of last game and talks about next week opponents. its a look inside the program that Joe and Jane doe dont know. if everyone attended there would be less bitching in the stands on Friday night. Please do yourself  a favor and attend.

15 minutes ago, Moose74 said:

Anyone can go to booster club meeting.. i have been before and not a member. i recommend everyone on this site that has all the answers should really go tonight at 630. It will change the way you feel about the program.He explains why do does what he does,and will answer any question you have. he shows film of last game and talks about next week opponents. its a look inside the program that Joe and Jane doe dont know. if everyone attended there would be less bitching in the stands on Friday night. Please do yourself  a favor and attend.

Could not have said it better!!!

28 minutes ago, hookem14 said:

Probably this week with a club on his hand. Probably not playing receiver but possibly rotating in on some defense.

If he has a club on he can run the ball. Put him at RB.. He can block, and running THE BALL wont be the problem,BUT CATCHING IT WILL With the club on. Just a thought 

1 hour ago, indianforever said:

Pngisd is releasing students 2 hours early on Friday so that buses are available for the game 

you better get there early traffic is horrible, went to the vidor game on Thursday and didn't get in till almost halftime. Wont happen this week I promise you. I will be there when gates open!!

2 hours ago, Moose74 said:

Ask half these posters what a RPO is.... Theymight understand a little more after....

3 hours ago, Purple32 said:

Thank you for the kind words  ! I am proud but he gives all the glory to God !

Look at what God has helped him accomplish!

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

The little dude is a BEAST. I see him at Powerhouse 5 nights a week... Some nights with Runnels, but 90% of the time by himself busting his butt.......

I encourage all PN-G fans to attend a  booster club meeting.  You will learn about run/pass options, the progressions the QB reads, the combination routes the WRs run, the protections called for the OL, and other things about the program, i.e., defensive alignments/calls.  I live out of town, but I have been to approx. 5 to 7 meetings in the past nine years.  It is worth your time to attend.  As for who plays and who doesn't, that is not for me to comment upon.  If we have a young man that can contribute, then "Next Man Up."  Given the injuries we have, we need some help with depth.  If there is a young man that can help, and he has the ability and attitude to help, then I say give him a shot.  Help in practice, help your teammates get better, and when your number is called for a game, give it all you got...do what you have been coached to do.  Whoever contributes, be it at practice or in a game, you are an Indian and you have my support.  Once an Indian, Always an Indian.  Rally behind the coaches and players.  Let's get another playoff win.

Go Indians.  Peace.

One more thing...if you are a player wanting more playing time, then volunteer to block on PAT/FG attempts...we need the help there!  Special teams players are STARTERS for their designated special team.  Commit to do your job on special teams - PAT/FG, kickoff, kick return, punt, punt return...these are important jobs.  Let's clean these up and not leave points on the field.  Even in practice, bust it and make those special teams players get better.  Much love for all of the 2016 Indians.

Go Indians.  Peace.

42 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

I encourage all PN-G fans to attend a  booster club meeting.  You will learn about run/pass options, the progressions the QB reads, the combination routes the WRs run, the protections called for the OL, and other things about the program, i.e., defensive alignments/calls.  I live out of town, but I have been to approx. 5 to 7 meetings in the past nine years.  It is worth your time to attend.  As for who plays and who doesn't, that is not for me to comment upon.  If we have a young man that can contribute, then "Next Man Up."  Given the injuries we have, we need some help with depth.  If there is a young man that can help, and he has the ability and attitude to help, then I say give him a shot.  Help in practice, help your teammates get better, and when your number is called for a game, give it all you got...do what you have been coached to do.  Whoever contributes, be it at practice or in a game, you are an Indian and you have my support.  Once an Indian, Always an Indian.  Rally behind the coaches and players.  Let's get another playoff win.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Okay.... You know a RPO!!