PNG vs FB Willowridge

Indianforever

I'm also tired of the new trolls posting how they have players on   JV and freshman. parents get over it. If your kid wasn't bumped up this week they won't be so stop with all the griping. They have 2 players in the RB position jaylan and Noah. andrews took Bost spot when he was out. It's not politics so quit with all that crap. Lane has always played football with the juniors,but broke his collar bone last year quit but finally came back towards the end of the season and got bumped up during MCM. Sit down  in the stadium my kid is  the best daddies and hush up your kid will have their turn when it's earned.

Wow.. Making us all look like idiots... Everyone in town knows I'm not a BF lover.... But dam... He's got a 10-1 team... Beat Nederland... And is in the 2nd round.. If your kid or someone's kid is getting slighted over politics.... Transfer to Nederland... I'll roll with what we have on the field. This is a football board. Not a political board.... One thing I can tell you is this... The speed difference from JV to varsity is unreal... Your not stepping up if you've been playing JV all year.... Have any of you actually suited up? BF will figure it out... Quit making ignorant posts. Especially about women..... And props to NDNNAtion... She's not a bandwagon poster... The rest, well, I don't know........ If you have a issue don't hide behind a screen name.....

Clearly you must be apart of it and have no idea what you are talking about 2720 ! I'm not scared to admit who i am.. my boy Gage Carreon has suffered from the political bull crap this year .  I've never seen anyone get kicked down like him and rise above it all . the last 2 years have been a struggle . . but he rose above it all and went to state in powerlifting ! He didn't quit like some kids !!! How many kids on PNG football team has  accomplish that? 

3 minutes ago, Purple32 said:

Clearly you must be apart of it and have no idea what you are talking about 2720 ! I'm not scared to admit who i am.. my boy Gage Carreon has suffered from the political bull crap this year .  I've never seen anyone get kicked down like him and rise above it all . the last 2 years have been a struggle . . but he rose above it all and went to state in powerlifting ! He didn't quit like some kids !!! How many kids on PNG football team has  accomplish that? 

Now I can dig this post... Not scared... 

15 minutes ago, Purple32 said:

Not part of the booster club bro but this isn't the place to gripe why your kid isn't playing if you have a problem ask the source. That's what I'm saying. Since the first game it seems they put jaylan in when Hughes was done after the half after jaylan then Gage came in but only one person has that answer so go ask the chief

I can say I have heard several people in the stands say they wish Gage was used more on the field because he is a hoss. 

As far as parents posting about the kids, I think it is good when they are on here supporting their kids and the rest of the team. At least they are actually affiliated with someone that is playing on the field and not just commenting and reading this board to feed off the drama that's posted. (Not saying that is everyone else). 

This isn't a one man show, there are MANY good players on this team that are willing to step up if given the opportunity. Remember we are all routing for the same thing here, a safe and successful game for Indian Nation Friday! 

-Scalp Em

This forum probably isn't the place to air out contention. I am with Stattraxs, probably should go to source. This kind of thing is in every school. You may have a point or there may be issues you don't know about. Remember, when you mention kids names on here, they may not be aware of any politics. They may get discouraged by some comments if they see them. Try to leave names out if possible. 

33 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Wow.. Making us all look like idiots... Everyone in town knows I'm not a BF lover.... But dam... He's got a 10-1 team... Beat Nederland... And is in the 2nd round.. If your kid or someone's kid is getting slighted over politics.... Transfer to Nederland... I'll roll with what we have on the field. This is a football board. Not a political board.... One thing I can tell you is this... The speed difference from JV to varsity is unreal... Your not stepping up if you've been playing JV all year.... Have any of you actually suited up? BF will figure it out... Quit making ignorant posts. Especially about women..... And props to NDNNAtion... She's not a bandwagon poster... The rest, well, I don't know........ If you have a issue don't hide behind a screen name.....

We've come a long way.

I have a tear in my eye.

58 minutes ago, PNG2720 said:

I'm also tired of the new trolls posting how they have players on   JV and freshman. parents get over it. If your kid wasn't bumped up this week they won't be so stop with all the griping. They have 2 players in the RB position jaylan and Noah. andrews took Bost spot when he was out. It's not politics so quit with all that crap. Lane has always played football with the juniors,but broke his collar bone last year quit but finally came back towards the end of the season and got bumped up during MCM. Sit down  in the stadium my kid is  the best daddies and hush up your kid will have their turn when it's earned.

I was just stating a fact. I know what happened to Lane. I have known the kid since he was 5 years old. I was just saying he can spell Lejune when others were saying pull the freshman up. So chill out. If you want to talk about Jaylon, he is running very timid this year. If you want to talk about Noah, he is the H-Back Not the R-back and he does a very good job there. If you are going to come on here and argue at least know what you are talking about.

16 minutes ago, STLGpurple said:

I can say I have heard several people in the stands say they wish Gage was used more on the field because he is a hoss. 

As far as parents posting about the kids, I think it is good when they are on here supporting their kids and the rest of the team. At least they are actually affiliated with someone that is playing on the field and not just commenting and reading this board to feed off the drama that's posted. (Not saying that is everyone else). 

This isn't a one man show, there are MANY good players on this team that are willing to step up if given the opportunity. Remember we are all routing for the same thing here, a safe and successful game for Indian Nation Friday! 

-Scalp Em

So who is the one man show you're talking about? Logan or roschon? 

16 minutes ago, Purple32 said:

I'm not hiding who i am !

Of course you're not. You are a mad dad, but you need to ask one guy why your son is not playing not on here. There are a lot of things I don't agree that he does but also we're  in round 2 of the playoffs so he must be doing something right. 

Edited by PNG2720

1 hour ago, PNG2720 said:

I actually meant to put Gage not Noah.