Trump to consult with Obama

Big girl

Trump would be foolish to not seek advice from Obama. You can never know about any job, and that one more than almost any other, until you have walked in those shoes.

I don't think that Trump will ask Obama if he should open the southern border or if they should complete the Keystone Pipeline. I believe there is a lot more to being the president than political opinions. 

51 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Trump would be foolish to not seek advice from Obama. You can never know about any job, and that one more than almost any other, until you have walked in those shoes.

I don't think that Trump will ask Obama if he should open the southern border or if they should complete the Keystone Pipeline. I believe there is a lot more to being the president than political opinions. 

Absolutely right...he won't seek policy advice, but just trying to learn the day to day protocol for this job has to be overwhelming.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Absolutely right...he won't seek policy advice, but just trying to learn the day to day protocol for this job has to be overwhelming.

How do you know what He is going to ask him.  I thought Trump said President Obama inept. Why would he ask him anything? "He is a good man", "I respect him". That's a 360 turn from previous statements.

47 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Isn't Trump now saying he is not going to repeal "Obamacare"?

He will definitely change it.  Parts of it will be kept such as pre-existing conditions.  He could just do nothing and let it crash on its own which will happen soon enough, but that wouldn't help anyone.  Republicans have had a bill to fix it for years, but Obama wanted nothing to do with it.  It will get passed with Trump in there.