PAM fans smh...

pakronos

just like i said. the team lose a game and the roaches go back into hiding...and look who still standing....THIS IS WHY I CAN CALL KIDS BAMBI AND COACHES XBOX ETC.....I MADE ALL 10 GAMES THIS YEAR DRIVING A 100 MILES EACH WAY AND GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFF GAME FRIDAY TOO!!! PLEASE, DON'T COME BACK...I DON'T NEED YOU. proved my point and some peter parker wanna be had the nerve to say what he said about be smh...THE TEAM DON'T NEED FAIRWEATHER FANS... THEY NEED FANS THAT'S HONEST WITH THEM AND SUPPORT THEM. IT'S OKAY TO CONGRATULATE THE YOUNG MEN, BUT THE WAY SOME OF THE  SO CALLED LOYAL FANS TREAT THEM, IT SEND THEIR LITTLE EGO TO THE MOON. WHICH IS PARTLY WHY VIDOR LITERALLY RAN OVER THEM. THEY NEED TO KNOW GOOD JOB, BUT YOU ARE FAR FROM PERFECT. anyway, this ONE  fan will represent.

Just because some people don't spend most of their time on a message board has nothing to do with being real fans of Memorial.  I like the back and forth banter, but sometimes I don't.  I make most of the games as most of us do.  Everybody has this or that to say about each program.  That's part of being a fan, but to crown yourself as the ultimate PAM fan is laughable.  A lot of people in Port Arthur still bleed purple/maroon and gold. (yall remember how serious it was) A lot of history was taken away from PA when they consolidated the schools and a lot of folk haven't forgiven or gotten over that.

2 hours ago, PA4Real said:

Just because some people don't spend most of their time on a message board has nothing to do with being real fans of Memorial.  I like the back and forth banter, but sometimes I don't.  I make most of the games as most of us do.  Everybody has this or that to say about each program.  That's part of being a fan, but to crown yourself as the ultimate PAM fan is laughable.  A lot of people in Port Arthur still bleed purple/maroon and gold. (yall remember how serious it was) A lot of history was taken away from PA when they consolidated the schools and a lot of folk haven't forgiven or gotten over that.

during the week of png and after yall was on here more than me!! and im here almost everyday. i'm a 1993 graduate of LHS, but it's about our city and those boys. i never claimed to be the #1 PAM fan, but don't criticize me when i make my opinions about xbox, bambi, and the team cause I'M THERE EVERY GAME AND REPRESENT TO THE UTMOST!!

2 hours ago, PA4Real said:

Same problem Ozen has. Lol (see Hebert HS)

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

during the week of png and after yall was on here more than me!! and im here almost everyday. i'm a 1993 graduate of LHS, but it's about our city and those boys. i never claimed to be the #1 PAM fan, but don't criticize me when i make my opinions about xbox, bambi, and the team cause I'M THERE EVERY GAME AND REPRESENT TO THE UTMOST!!

No disrespect bro.  Just saying every fan isn't on this site or even like posting their thoughts on the team.  Thx for all the support my man, especially driving the distance you drive.  I know the kids appreciate the real fans of the program.

On to the next game , they lost oh well , it is what it is in the end , been a hell of a season , gotta make these next 6 count , to all the " real " fans stay down with the squad lol , Kenny can't let them boys lose thier edge , they should come out on top..

3 hours ago, Finesser said:

People on here is a trip , it ain't that serious bro , enjoying games on Friday is pleasure it ain't personal , some of these dudes take that to another level , chill lol , 

not going to chill...i'm sticking to what i said...calling the busters out. anyway, i hope your kinfolk can lock down the other WR if he is allowed to play...they say he is the jumpball guy for Porter.

9 hours ago, Goblin said:

Because West Brook won a state championship that year despite the anger but justified desegregation and Ozen has never come close.  Please don't tell me you're trying to make an argument to bring back segregation.

What? Lol, I was making comparison of the old Hebert days and winning compared to since Ozen opened and hasn't had much luck. The fans of old Hebert won't satisfied till they have continious deep playoff appearances. I don't know what the h@#l you're trying to start. Come on man.

Hebert merged with Forest Park and South Park to form West Brook. West Brook did pretty well in the '80s. They were the team to beat until WOS in '85 so not sure what Hebert fans would be upset about other than being forced to merge. I'm not trying to start anything.  Hebert and West Brook have won the same number of titles. One each.

28 minutes ago, Goblin said:

Hebert merged with Forest Park and South Park to form West Brook. West Brook did pretty well in the '80s. They were the team to beat until WOS in '85 so not sure what Hebert fans would be upset about other than being forced to merge. I'm not trying to start anything.  Hebert and West Brook have won the same number of titles. One each.

I'm not going to argue, but it has nothing to do with what they did at West Brook. Pear Orchid wanted their own school (Hebert). When that was taken away by merger and then when they created Ozen, alot of folks didn't support it because they felt BISD wasn't letting them hire who they wanted. The reason for high number of different coaches, hardly any fan support. Same thing in PA when they took away Lincoln, TJ, and SFA. That was my attempt at comparison.