#20 West Virginia at Texas

PhatMack19

2 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

When Shane fumbled 

it was the same blitz. 

Coaching players during the game! Noble idea.

wvu will do it again. 

Why is every game a validation game for this staff?

Usually the RB does it, but Somebody has to do something, before he gets hurt..he's already looking like skinny minny 

Bad side:

We don't capitalize on our opportunities this game, KState, Oklahoma..we don't convert in the Redzone and se also don't convert t.o..we all know the kicking game is suspect so why leave it in his hands...Just score everytime you can...I blame both the coaches and players..suspect play calling and just no playmaking ..And someone needs to develop a blitz control..I know TCU is gonna Ben licking their chops 

Good side: 

Defense has been light years better since Strong has took over..Tackling is better, we're getting T.Os and communication on the back end is better..If you can't see the progress your just not looking...our wideouts are looking good to, Duvernay, Collins, Lenoard, Oliver, Foreman....The pieces are their we just have to stop shooting ourselves in the foot 

4 of 5 losses by a 7 points or less. Is that due to coaching? Youth? Lack of attention to detail? Preparation? Execution? Taking a play off here and then? Not knowing how to win? Wish I knew.

I read the graphic that stated this group of seniors have lost 24 games, which is the most of any group since 1960. They better beat Kansas or they'll be sitting home once again this bowl season.

Hate seeing the offense play well and the defense can't hold up earlier in the season and now the defense gives the offense multiple chances to go win the game and the offense can't go win the game... Growing pains for a young team but the youngsters need to figure out how to go win those games to turn the corner and be taken seriously.

OK now will ya'll admit Charlie has to GO. There is no reason that our defense is so pathetic, the defense Strong is running himself. Boyd is such a joke in coverage. I guess Jefferson's feelings got hurt and decided to pout this game instead of playing. No desire or fire at all.

The offense, Wow. The hillbillies have 8 in the box 5 yards off the ball and the only play calls are Foreman up the middle, two Wide Receiver screens, time out on 4th down and punt. The middle of the field was wide open as it is every game but every pass has to go to the sideline. Throw the ball in the middle where linebackers once where. Buchelle throws the ball 1000 yards a game sideline to sideline for 100 yards net if the receiver actually catches the ball. So tired of watching this crap every game.

14 minutes ago, 78Stang said:

OK now will ya'll admit Charlie has to GO. There is no reason that our defense is so pathetic, the defense Strong is running himself. Boyd is such a joke in coverage. I guess Jefferson's feelings got hurt and decided to pout this game instead of playing. No desire or fire at all.

The offense, Wow. The hillbillies have 8 in the box 5 yards off the ball and the only play calls are Foreman up the middle, two Wide Receiver screens, time out on 4th down and punt. The middle of the field was wide open as it is every game but every pass has to go to the sideline. Throw the ball in the middle where linebackers once where. Buchelle throws the ball 1000 yards a game sideline to sideline for 100 yards net if the receiver actually catches the ball. So tired of watching this crap every game.

Defense actually looked pretty good other then in the 1st qt 

3 minutes ago, 78Stang said:

Are you for real? The only way WV did not score more than 24 was because their quarterback could not hit his wide open receivers. If he would have connected they would have scored about 40 because the horns can not cover anyone.

Actually it was more of recivers dropping the ball, but I'm talking about as progress..Yes they don't look like the Texas of old but their is a lot of progress made..

7 hours ago, 78Stang said:

I didn't happen now, my Charlie Stay Criteria has been previously posted.

I said three weeks ago that he had to win out including a bowl. 

I love Charlie. 

The kids love Charlie 

I love core values.

Charlie is a great recruiter(Aggy can't put out recruits him and he is losing)

Charlie is not a good evaluator of coaches!

And either or kids are stupid or our coaches can't teach. 

It is time the end the worst three years in Texas Football!!!!!

horns up and Hookem

5 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

I didn't happen now, my Charlie Stay Criteria has been previously posted.

I said three weeks ago that he had to win out including a bowl. 

I love Charlie. 

The kids love Charlie 

I love core values.

Charlie is a great recruiter(Aggy can't put out recruits him and he is losing)

Charlie is not a good evaluator of coaches!

And either or kids are stupid or our coaches can't teach. 

It is time the end the worst three years in Texas Football!!!!!

horns up and Hookem

Charlie had his chance and plenty of time. Yes he is a good recruiter but those kids have done nothing. It's a shame when the 2-3 star guy's have more heart and play harder than the 4-5 star guy's. But the 4-5 star recruits stay on the field and do nothing but show their butts on camera.