#20 West Virginia at Texas

PhatMack19

13 hours ago, D3zii said:

With this Win Texas will finishing season at or over .500 as well as Become Bowl Eligible, which will most likely give Strong a strong possibility of returning..

Big game, the horns have rallied for their coach, excited to see how this one goes 

He's got to finish 7-5 to have a chance.  8-4 he's back for sure.  7-5 is not as certain (but my guess is absent some late embarrassing losses, he has a good chance).  6-6 or less is sayonara.   

6 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

I mean those hillbillies just look for a reason to burn a couch. 

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

He's got to finish 7-5 to have a chance.  8-4 he's back for sure.  7-5 is not as certain (but my guess is absent some late embarrassing losses, he has a good chance).  6-6 or less is sayonara.   

True to both statements, I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing, I mean hey look what he did to Watson and the offense of staff...If he does come back he needs to find a DC that should good at stopping the spread and being physical...A Muschamp type 

1 hour ago, Eazy said:

Definitely, WV has to keep Foreman from running wild.  Wv has offense, and this one could be a shootout, but I like the Mountaineers chances for the road win.  

I guess hillbillies are third cousins to aggy's!

Texas just found more inspiration.

horns up and Hookem 

This game is always great for me. My father lived near Morgantown, WV for about 20 years of my life. Talk about a beautiful part of the country and the WVU campus is amazing.

Now, I still can't figure out how the Horns are favored in this one? Yes Foreman is balling but WVU is going to key on him so I don't see a huge huge game out of him. 

The Mountaineers offense could give UT some problems too. I would have thought the one loss ranked team would be favored on a 4 loss Texas

17 minutes ago, Gabe said:

This game is always great for me. My father lived near Morgantown, WV for about 20 years of my life. Talk about a beautiful part of the country and the WVU campus is amazing.

Now, I still can't figure out how the Horns are favored in this one? Yes Foreman is balling but WVU is going to key on him so I don't see a huge huge game out of him. 

The Mountaineers offense could give UT some problems too. I would have thought the one loss ranked team would be favored on a 4 loss Texas

4-0 at home.