West Hardin vs Cayuga Predictions

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~WHfutureplayers~

West Hardin. From what I've seen.....I have all the faith in them to go as far as they're willing to go. These boys are pretty darn good!!!!!

Good Job Oilers. Way to get the W. Congrats. Clean it up a lil' and we'll see you in Austin. I'm thinkin the boys got a lil' excited tonight and threw the ball away too much tonight. Coulda been the entire bleachers painted blue, but it should be like all the way as far as you boys go.  ;D                                                          Elite Eight Baby. 3 more wins gets the title, but lets take it one game at a time.   

The games may be getting tougher but I still have to support my Oilers!  No prediction on a score.  Guys, just get out there and fight the good fight!  It's your time to shine...it's your time to be the Champions!

[move]GO OILERS.....ALL THE WAY TO STATE[/move]

It is great to see West Hardin in the regional tournament.  I'm pulling for you guys.  I wish everyone all the luck in the world!  Fight your way through the regional tournament and earn a trip to Austin!!  You guys deserve it.  I can't make it to regional, even though Coach Westfall is on me about it---I have a tough job on the golf course this Friday and Saturday--hey, somebody's gotta do it!  I will be ready to watch you guys in Austin next week.  Good luck....Coach Ed

I am tired of hearing all this talk about west hardin. Yeah they may have made a good run but they WILL get sent home this Friday. First of all, Brandon Letsinger is overrated and will be shut down because he just doesnt know how to put up a good game and take over in the playoffs when it counts. Secondly, the west hardin defense exploited and shown up because it is very soft and they tend to shy away from a physical game. Lastly, they have no bench and will be worn out. With that said, Cayuga wins by 12. I am out!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder