West Hardin vs Cayuga Predictions

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all everyone has been doggin wh from the start. Every week it's somthing new. wh team has not got wore out yet so y do yall think that its gonna happen now. I guess we will just have to see how overrated brandon is friday. It just amazes me how every one is always doggin wh. wh has come this far in the play offs and are still playing so show wh a little respect. wh might be a unknown team from the woods but they seem to be doin good so far...

THIS IS THE PLAY OFFS!!! the best teams are still playing and if u havn't noticed wh is still playing. The must be good if they are still playing. Lets see how things go. And i bet my left testical that they go all the way.

You know what we will go and ill bet my right testical on it!

Guest JCfan

Boys, careful not to let to much testosterone get to your brain. Everyone is very good at this level and who wins will probably come down to fewer mental mistakes and the most made free throws.

That said, WH is very good, but must play at their best level.

Sorry Coop about referencing the kids that don't play, but that makes me mad. >: >:(

Boys, careful not to let to much testosterone get to your brain. Everyone is very good at this level and who wins will probably come down to fewer mental mistakes and the most made free throws.

That said, WH is very good, but must play at their best level.

Sorry Coop about referencing the kids that don't play, but that makes me mad. >: >:(

You stated that alot cleaner than I would have....it's taken all of my will power not to get on here and retaliate.

;) thanks so much coop for stoping the bashing. i haven't even wanted to post with all of that trash going on. i do not want to predict any numbers. all i want to say is "PLAY YOUR GAME OILERS" good luck to both teams and everyone be careful headed to the game. i am taking off so i will be there to watch the defensive battle between two very determined and athletic teams play one of the most important bball games in each of the players future. win or lose this is a game that each one of them will remember for the rest of their lives.

[move]GO OILERS[/move]

the only people that ever predict West Hardin to win are the people who's user names have something to do with oilers or west hardin. i dont think that anyone ever makes predictions except those people

I must disagree with you yakity_yak.....I'm a firm supporter of West Hardin and my name has nothing to do with the school....but that's beside the point.

I haven't seen Cayuga play, but from what I've heard, this is going to be a pretty even match as far as talent in the starting five on each team.  Someone posted that Cayuga is a classy team...I'm glad.  WH really is a classy team also, so this should be a great, competitive game between two VERY respectable teams.  I'll be shocked if it's a blow-out either way.

I SAW THE CAUGA BOYS PLAY A FEW YEARS AGO(WOULD BE THE SOPH. GROUP) HD BEET THEM AT THE NATIONAL LITTLEDRIBBLER TORN. THEY HELD. THATS BEEN A LONG TIME AGO AND I DIDNT SEE THE JR. OR SR., BUT I WILL GO WITH WH MAINLY BECAUSE ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. AS I STATED IN ANOTHER POST THE ONLY WEAKNESS WH HAS TO ME IS DEPTH. NOT SAYING YOUR NOT DEEP ENOUGH TO WIN JUST HAVE TO LEAVE IT EVERY BIT AND I MEEN EVERY LITTLE BIT YOU HAVE ON THE COURT AFTER EVERY GAME! I WONT MAKE IT BUT GO MAKE OUR LITTLE CORNER OF THE WORLD PROUD!GOOD LUCK TYLER! TEXT MR AFTER THE GAME.        HD STATE CHAMPS FOOTBALL 1979, WH SATE CHAMPS BASKETBALL 2007

You know a couple of month ago there were about 170 teams all with ONE goal in mind. To make it to AUSTIN. There are 16 teams taking the the court tonight to get one step closer to there goal and dream. These teams didnt get this far without being a good ball team.

Good Luck to all 16 teams at the Regional tournament in each classification and safe travels for all involved.

I am from WEST HARDIN and I do support our team and community so a special GOOD LUCK OILERS, bring your "A" game and lets play ball.

Good Luck to all 7 SETX teams.

thats probably because you go to west hardin, graduated from there, or you live in the area

True - I am from, and extremely proud, to be from West Hardin...there is nothing wrong with our community backing our boys. In fact, I would be ashamed if West Hardin didn't support their community like they do. End of discussion...let this topic die.

I, too, wish all of the teams from Southeast Texas the very best of luck. I am so proud that we have numerous districts and classes representing SETexas in the Regional Tourney. I hope that all of the SETexas teams continue on to Austin!

Allright Oilers - let's put this one away, and keep movin' up!!

[move]1 Goal - 12 Stong - 13 With Fans![/move]

I'm a Cayuga fan.  All of Cayuga's fans are not as rude as CayugaFan09.  Loyal yes, rude no!  This is going to be a tough game for both teams.  The fewest mistakes and free throw shooting could be what determines this game.

As for Martins Mill and Big Sandy game, Big Sandy will probably play its last game this year Friday.  I saw Martins Mill and Avery Tuesday night.  Martins Mill only scored approximately 44 points to get the win.  However, if they would have shot the ball every time they got in the paint, they would have scored a lot more.  Hats off to the Martins Mill coach for getting the win and leaving Avery the ability to walk out of The Patriot Center with pride.

Now to the Martins Mill girls, I listened to the game on the radio.  Way to battle back in the second quarter.  I thought you had it in the end.  Don't get your heads down and good luck next year.

go get 'em oilers......go prove to everyone else, what we already know....safe travels to everyone.....

[move]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OILER PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/move]

im not trying to be mean or rude at all so dont take this the wrong way. But what do yall know??? i mean seriously yall really think when yall play martin mills which if WH win then you will end up playin Martin Mills you really think yall could beat them i mean they are a really good team.

Man what happened? I thought Cayuga was suppose to blow us away? Boy did we prove the trash talkers wrong again. It was a great game by both teams! Unfortunately bye uga Cayuga! OH yeah now you know why WH was making reservations!!!

LOL!!!!!    (BACKINTHEDAY)

RUB-A- YES...I BELIEVE WE ARE A GREAT TEAM....THESE BOYS WANT THIS SO BADLY....AND DESERVE IT......WHEN A TEAM HAS THIS MUCH HEART, SKILLS, TALENT, LEADERSHIP.....THEY ARE DESTINED TO DO GREAT THINGS.....WIN OR LOSE......THEY ARE THE BEST IN MY OPINION!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kakiri550
    Newest Member
    kakiri550

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics