Imagine if

camsdad

6 minutes ago, Billontherig said:

I know someone interested in the job. Would Hardin folks be open to a Spread offense and a 10-1 (Celina defense) or 50 defense? Superintendent out there seems like a real good guy but what does the town want? 

They want someone to go 10-0 the first year 

17 minutes ago, camsdad said:

Larry did a decent job during his tenure here before. 

I'm pretty sure he had more success than just about any coach they've had come through there.  But by the time he left, the community wasn't happy with him anymore (from what I've heard).

I think the school needs to save money on hiring a head football coach.  They need to either let the board members coach the team, or whoever has the best peewee record from the year before.  Or maybe a combination of the two. Would save the school hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars in the long run.

8 minutes ago, Billontherig said:

Well my buddy may still apply...Crazier things have happened look at the Porter Spartans 1-9 to 8-1. Whats the word on the position going to wait until December to open it up? 

Hardin will not finish .500 next year on the season.  After that it will depend on alignment, and the coaches ability to make a schedule.