22-5A vs 21-5A bidistrict venue prediction

Indianforever

22 hours ago, easttexiasbias said:

I'm pretty sure Vidor wants this game close to home because it gives them a better chance of a bigger crowd.  They aren't worried about who can or cant attend the game for Crosby.  I don't have a horse in this race but they are looking out for there kids and school.  Your never going to make everyone happy.  Just my opinion.  

I'm fine with Saturday at Lamar that makes sense for them. But Thursday is not looking out for kids those kids then have to go to school the next day extremely tired and that hurts their education. If they wanted the game Saturday it makes sense but Thursday is clearly an attempt to prevent a packed house.

14 hours ago, robanadana said:

You can't be serious. You accuse us of manipulation after not wanting a home and away during the regular season? Really? Shame you don't play Carthage so Surratt could put the game in Dallas. If it were me I would put it somewhere like Silsbee. Most people's bosses willing let their employees off to watch their children play sports. The 60 minute drive to Beaumont will be easier to get to than you trying to get to Splendora. 

There's smoke and a butt. That's what's happening in that post. It's obvious y'all are scared to play us so your trying to create cute little advantages. It's okay contrary to your belief Crosby has not agreed to this arrangement so good luck with your coin toss.

15 hours ago, robanadana said:

You can't be serious. You accuse us of manipulation after not wanting a home and away during the regular season? Really? Shame you don't play Carthage so Surratt could put the game in Dallas. If it were me I would put it somewhere like Silsbee. Most people's bosses willing let their employees off to watch their children play sports. The 60 minute drive to Beaumont will be easier to get to than you trying to get to Splendora. 

Get off of it man, y'all just weren't worthy to be on the schedule. Better games were available. That's what happens when you don't have a place at the table. It's 70+ miles for some Crosby fans to Provost, ridiculous to have to play it on a Thursday. That drive can get close to two hours for some of our fans who will be getting off during rush hour, not to mention 70 miles back at 10pm with work the next morning.    

My question would be why in the hell is Porter basically having a home game versus PAM in the first round , it's a 1hr almost 2hr drive from P.A to Porter , a good portion of people won't make the trip because half ( myself included ) don't get off until  5 , 5:30 , smh 

6 minutes ago, Finesser said:

My question would be why in the hell is Porter basically having a home game versus PAM in the first round , it's a 1hr almost 2hr drive from P.A to Porter , a good portion of people won't make the trip because half ( myself included ) don't get off until  5 , 5:30 , smh 

Sounds like the coaches tossed for it and PA lost. It happens. The Titans should move on, so hopefully you can catch the rounds after that.

3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Get off of it man, y'all just weren't worthy to be on the schedule. Better games were available. That's what happens when you don't have a place at the table. It's 70+ miles for some Crosby fans to Provost, ridiculous to have to play it on a Thursday. That drive can get close to two hours for some of our fans who will be getting off during rush hour, not to mention 70 miles back at 10pm with work the next morning.    

Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Apparently we are since you're driving to Beaumont. Same situation as 2011 dude. Cosby, the nederville of 21-5A.

11 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Worthy? Where's your worthy tonight Zoltar? Get ready to get punched in the mouth!

GO PIRATES!!!

51 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Worthy? Where's your worthy tonight Zoltar? Get ready to get punched in the mouth!

GO PIRATES!!!

We ain't Port Arthur bro, Code Red will close the show on you. Good win for your boys tonight though, thought there would at least be a crow thread for me to jump on.