THE OFFICIAL MCM, LETS GET IT ON, BEST RIVALRY IN THE STATE THREAD

Stattrax

Jake if you where around in 94... You know the answer... Hang your hats on the last 6 years.. That is about all you can hang it on... The issue I have is that all you Nederland fans post like Nederland is the greatest program ever... Far from the truth... LN has made it to where Nederland is a district contender.. So for some clown, (Mayfield)... to get on here and make a post about Nederland having tougher kids is a joke... And PN-G kids being overpressured is a idiotic post... He claims, Nederland or Legacy, or whoever... Do not question the toughness and talk about a community, that honestly he has no clue about........ And 3 State Championships and 6 appearance in that game is about as far from a Mediocre program that I can think of....

14 minutes ago, godawggo said:

Ya'll smell that??  Wonder what it is? Oh yea that is the smell of Honor Pride and Tradition!

GO BULLDOGS!

ref.jpg

I think more people in the City of Nerdland would refer to it as $$, cha-ching, bread and butter, dinero or even better...their livelihood.  After all, there are just as many people from Nerdland who make a living out at those refineries as there are PN-G!  SCALP 'EM!

2 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Let's talk about that first moment in the game, when PNG, knowing they should roll this Nederland team, looks around and says, oh xhit, here we go again. 

The only chance of that happening is if they get in a transfer from Legacy, like within the next few hours.... Make sure Larry ballgame has the correct paperwork.....

Odds just moved... PNG by 24.... RJ kicks a field goal with 38 seconds remaining.............

7 minutes ago, Buddy Garrity said:

Make sure Larry ballgame has the correct paperwork.....

Odds just moved... PNG by 24.... RJ kicks a field goal with 38 seconds remaining.............

That's cold right there... but true I guess.  I'm actually looking forward to RJ's halftime trumpet solo, twirling routine, and for his Indian dance in the marching I... he's gonna have a yuuuge night.