THE OFFICIAL MCM, LETS GET IT ON, BEST RIVALRY IN THE STATE THREAD

Stattrax

59 minutes ago, Buddy Garrity said:

So your hanging your hat on wins against PNG.... My point has been made...............

PNG lost to Manvel in the 3rd round BF year 2.......... SO thats like 2010 or so.........

And you just pointed out... We have more hardware in every aspect, including MCM.... Thank god for LN or it would be worse...

NEXT.......

This is a ridiculous argument, but since you wanna make it; Nederland 3rd round 2011; 4th round 2012 (while you sat home and prepared for basketball that you couldn't beat us in either)

Honestly, I guess Nederland should just as well not even show up...after listening to this, I think it should be PNG -82...oh well, let's go ahead and play the game anyway and see what happens

UIL rules prohibits live video broadcasts on Friday nights. Only Thursday and Saturdays are allowed live video broadcasts. You can however do tape delayed broadcasts on TV or internet on Friday nights. Has to be at least 1 hour after kickoff.

All state championship games are live broadcasts, regardless of day.

36 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

UIL rules prohibits live video broadcasts on Friday nights. Only Thursday and Saturdays are allowed live video broadcasts. You can however do tape delayed broadcasts on TV or internet on Friday nights. Has to be at least 1 hour after kickoff.

All state championship games are live broadcasts, regardless of day.

well there you go all things answered

12 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Saw it posted that Cherokee was played 9 times at the Pep Rally.... you old folks best put the knee braces on...looks like its gonna be an up and down night in the bleachers for us Indians.

STAND FOR CHEROKEE!

Lets just do the ole Aggie theme... Stand up the whole dam game!!!!!

51 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

RJ BigBro how you feel at this moment to get ready to watch your young sibling play this rivalry? I know you proud of him, got much respect for his game. Tell him take it all in it's something special, but don't do to much, hell tell him just take tonight off it's ok. Let's Play Ball

I am excited. He wants to be PNGs best ever and he wants to be the one to beat Nederland. I'll b listening from new Orleans but I know he is ready

18 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I am excited. He wants to be PNGs best ever and he wants to be the one to beat Nederland. I'll b listening from new Orleans but I know he is ready

You should be very proud big bro. Young man is tuff as nails and works his tail off. He definitely epitomizes the Honor, Pride and Tradition.