Port Arthur Memorial vs Vidor

Seadog

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

Is it just me rob, or does there seem to be a bunch of MC folks who've turned into PAM fans?  Maybe they'll pass on MCM and be at the Boneyard pulling for the Titans. :) 

Not me brother i have been saying this for weeks Vidor will beat Pa just watch and see.I don't care how good your off is when there watching from sidelines i hope vidor gets ball first and pounds rocks all the way in the end zone while burning the hell out of that clock,Go Vidor!

12 hours ago, REBgp said:

Quite possible PAM can beat anyone in 21-5A also.  Both teams have a playoff spot already.  Not a lot to lose.  I do think it'll be a much better game than you anticipate.  I figure Vidor has a good of a chance beating PAM as PNG does of beating Nederland.

not even a close evaluation , Vidor doesn't have enough horses to pull the wagon! PAM is on a different level, MCM Everyone knows It is PNGs game to win Ned doesn't have the stud player that can do it all this year, but all that goes out the window when this game is played.

55 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

not even a close evaluation , Vidor doesn't have enough horses to pull the wagon! PAM is on a different level, MCM Everyone knows It is PNGs game to win Ned doesn't have the stud player that can do it all this year, but all that goes out the window when this game is played.

Not sure how you know Vidor can't pull the wagon?   I'll admit, that wagon is loaded lol.  I use to love horse racing.  The saying there, a horses future is judged by his past.  That said, since Ned won has won the last 6 games, and PNG should have won at least two of them (as I remember, but I'm old and senile), I have to think PNG will have to play good, error free football to win it.  Vidor will have to do the same, and pickup a turnover or two.  Won't be easy, but I think the Pirates have a shot.

I don't see this being a high scoring game for PAM due to Vidor ball control. What the never land pirates of vidor fans don't get is, Vidor is not going yo score on every possession....all it takes is two possessions of not scoring and PAM scoring on those possessions. Vidor doesn't have the speed to keep up with any of the skilled positions of PAM. So in the 4th qtr, when vidor is down 2 tds, with 5 min left...let's see that clock monster work. Onside kicking PAM  should be ready for, since vidor will not kickoff or punt to KJ. 

34-20 PAM and new district champs.

18 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I don't see this being a high scoring game for PAM due to Vidor ball control. What the never land pirates of vidor fans don't get is, Vidor is not going yo score on every possession....all it takes is two possessions of not scoring and PAM scoring on those possessions. Vidor doesn't have the speed to keep up with any of the skilled positions of PAM. So in the 4th qtr, when vidor is down 2 tds, with 5 min left...let's see that clock monster work. Onside kicking PAM  should be ready for, since vidor will not kickoff or punt to KJ. 

34-20 PAM and new district champs.

If you're right, you're analysis is probably spot on.  A lot of pressure on Vidor's offense to score virtually every possession.  As I've stated before, by this time tomorrow, I'll be a PAM fan.  Would love to see 22-5A put a drubbing on 21-5A.  Please, no injuries tonight.

I would really love to see Vidor take their offensive talent and put them on defense for at least 3 to 4 defensive outings( especially the first PAM possesion). #3,#5 and #23 need to be in the secondary at some point and they need to all be out there at the same time .They really need help at the cornerback and safety positions.

Vidor also needs to put their top athletes back deep for punt and kickoff returns.

This is for all the marbles , so why not ?

16 hours ago, Realville said:

No crying here. Never said nothing about the refs. Responding to our DB's mugging your receivers 

Your DB'S did mug our receivers, lucky that is not a crime or they all would be felons now. As long as they don't get caught go for it.
Just remember I've been saying all the long I think Vidor has a good chance to knock off PAM. Game is in Vidor, on grass and PAM has not seen a running attack like Vidor has all year. To compare Vidor to Lee and Lumberton is a JOKE.

Vidor's best hope is to keep PAM Offense off the field. When we played them (PAM) that's what our coach tired to do and it worked pretty good, PAM offense only scored 20 points... Vidor's Offense is way better then ours and will put more points on the board then we did... (oh wait our Offense didn't score our Defense did..lol) Anyways Vidor will do a good job managing the clock and putting points on the board.

27..Vidor

20..PAM

your offense failed miserably....PAM stopped itself from scoring at least 2 more td's. 27-points was scored. Your weak defense scored on a questionable fumble of angelles forward progress...should have been blown dead. you was in the red zone twice and couldn't score...not even a field goal....PAM has seen running games that's BETTER than vidor. these same kids played against La Porte teams that ran misdirection plays and hide the football...NOTHING NEW. again..run,run,run, and run some more...Vidor can't score on every possession...PAM can. Vidor let a Nederland team hang around and take them to OT...PAM destroyed them. Vidor let an overrated PNG team come back and win BIG on them in a half of football...PAM manhandled PN-G the whole game till about 5 min when the foot was removed from the neck of PNG. Vidor is too small and slow. I got a gut feeling chop blocks won't be called tonight in Vidor.

12 minutes ago, pakronos said:

your offense failed miserably....PAM stopped itself from scoring at least 2 more td's. 27-points was scored. Your weak defense scored on a questionable fumble of angelles forward progress...should have been blown dead. you was in the red zone twice and couldn't score...not even a field goal....PAM has seen running games that's BETTER than vidor. these same kids played against La Porte teams that ran misdirection plays and hide the football...NOTHING NEW. again..run,run,run, and run some more...Vidor can't score on every possession...PAM can. Vidor let a Nederland team hang around and take them to OT...PAM destroyed them. Vidor let an overrated PNG team come back and win BIG on them in a half of football...PAM manhandled PN-G the whole game till about 5 min when the foot was removed from the neck of PNG. Vidor is too small and slow. I got a gut feeling chop blocks won't be called tonight in Vidor.

That's funny stuff... can but WONT!!

Vidor put 45 on us and could have scored more....PAM only scored 20..(7 points came from the Defense)

Guess well see tonight!!

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

PNG 326 total yards....PAM 385 total yards....The only man handling was by Hines in the 3rd. But no foot on our neck until 5 min in the 4th. We scored at 10 min mark in the 4th. We shut you down after Hines scored at the 11 min mark in 4th. Yes we scored late but only because we shot ourselves in the foot on a drive in the middle of the 4th with penalties. So uh, no man handling....

1 hour ago, FrodoNDN said:

PNG 326 total yards....PAM 385 total yards....The only man handling was by Hines in the 3rd. But no foot on our neck until 5 min in the 4th. We scored at 10 min mark in the 4th. We shut you down after Hines scored at the 11 min mark in 4th. Yes we scored late but only because we shot ourselves in the foot on a drive in the middle of the 4th with penalties. So uh, no man handling....

33-14 start of the 4th....manhandled...most of the passing and rushing from png came on one play in which both players got ran down lol...man handled...yep.

43 minutes ago, pakronos said:

33-14 start of the 4th....manhandled...most of the passing and rushing from png came on one play in which both players got ran down lol...man handled...yep.

Had we not shot our self in the foot in the 4th, game could have been different. It wasn't and you guys won, but it wasn't a man handling, unless you and I have a different opinion of man handling. BTW, technically it was 27 - 14 at the start of 4th.

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

What was the final score?

1 hour ago, PAT409 said:

W for PAM  L for PNG

It's going to be the same thing tonight regardless if we win by 1 or 100

Not a PAM fan or a PNG fan but if you win  by 5 points I would not say you MAN HANDLED them. 

4 hours ago, pakronos said:

By 10:00 tonight PAM will have their 1st lose of the season and be co-champs with Vidor. and it's hard to say you are the champs when you lost to the co-champion.

These same Vidor posters will have the same excuse, and they will accumulate to this & then proceed to give a flimsy congrats..

" Well you didn't blow us out mighty PAM "

" We were holding back for the playoffs "

" If the refs don't make that mistake "

" If only Mathews was a better coach "

" Well you guys are suppose to be 6A "

Did I miss anything ?

2 hours ago, FrodoNDN said:

Had we not shot our self in the foot in the 4th, game could have been different. It wasn't and you guys won, but it wasn't a man handling, unless you and I have a different opinion of man handling. BTW, technically it was 27 - 14 at the start of 4th.

Go watch the replay...33-14 at the start of the 4th

58 minutes ago, Realville said:

What was the final score?

Not a PAM fan or a PNG fan but if you win  by 5 points I would not say you MAN HANDLED them. 

If u was at the game or watch the replay...they was manhandled...like I said coaching and teenagers celebrating in the 4th with a 33-14 lead they got comfortable...they went away from hines...and stop focusing. Score don't indicate how they were manhandled...anyway, they are old news...we talking about how vidor going to get manhandled