(((COWBOYS vs EAGLES)))

20 hours ago, baddog said:

Cowboys can beat the Eagles without Dez. Tired of him always being hurt. Need to trade McFadden for a d-lineman and possibly a draft pick.

Dak and Zeke will beat the Eagles. Washington ran the ball down their throats. Need to watch out for the cheap shot artists.

Anyone who thinks my last sentence is made up BS needs to read this. Eagles are thugs....

This is the hidden content, please

I've been impressed with dak, but he looks like hot garbage tonight.  If this is what he's going to give us in pressure games then he absolutely should be back on the bench behind romo.  Terrible pick in the end zone, and an even worse pass that would've been picked if Terrence Williams didn't do the right thing for once and tackle the guy about to catch it 

You know, even when you are not having your best night but you keep plugging away, coming from behind to tie a game, that is the heart of a champion. Rookies playing under tremendous pressure to stay on top and delivering.....I love it. Excellent catch by Dez on a not so perfect throw, but I'll take it.

Dak was shaky as heck tonight.  He tried to throw the game away a couple of times.  The "game management" everyone has been praising him for wasn't there.  That throw he made while wrapped up on that game tying drive should've been picked, and the game would've been over.  That being said, I love that he bounced back and they won the game.  Hopefully he was able to learn his lesson without having to lose to do it.  The star of this game was the Dallas D.  They didn't start out great, but they won that game for us in the 4th quarter 

Dak reminds me of Warren Moon, the way he can move to his left and still get something on the throw. However, Moon was counted on to be perfect every game for Houston. If he had an "off" game, Houston probably lost because the run game couldn't carry them. 

I also remember a QB by the name of Staubach. He could be having a terrible game but on the last drive to win, he would be 6-6. Dak is a rookie and we lost 4 years of Staubach's prime to the Navy. Let's let Dak make those rookie mistakes now. He will only get better, which is scary for opponents.

That field announcer woman with the Dak interview just before game time reminding Dak how many QBs were taken before him. They need to leave him alone about that. It should tell her how many other teams screwed up. I wonder how many were hired before her?