AFTER SCHOOL BASKETBALL PRACTICE

17 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

This is like pulling teeth no one seems to be into it right now. Season starts next wk geesh lol. Anyways i'll stir it up a lil bit check out  

This is the hidden content, please
  love to hear the hate i mean thoughts from all the experts 

Can't really argue with those rankings from our standpoint.  Defending state champs with lots back on top and then us... Hopefully we will prove to be on the top at the end of the year!!

one question where is HJ.....they get moved to that district and Huffman is ranked and they aren't....they will have something to prove!!

31 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

This is like pulling teeth no one seems to be into it right now. Season starts next wk geesh lol. Anyways i'll stir it up a lil bit check out  

This is the hidden content, please
  love to hear the hate i mean thoughts from all the experts 

Interesting Mamba as for as my Tigers go we should not be ranked number 1 defending champs with returning starters should be. More interesting they have Ozen to finish 3rd in district and they ranked number 5 in state. Ozen is better then what people thinks IMO

The rankings are a gift & curse, take teams like Lancaster,Lincoln,& Desoto if they arent #1 they feel disrespected & play with a chip on their shoulder until they reach the ultimate goal which is a SC.. on the other hand you have some teams who definitely want the ranking but take it for granted & they dont fully understand the chip must stay on your shoulder because  til the end.because eveyone is gunning for you. You go from being hunter to hunted not many teams can handle that pressure. My question is which teams will live up it on a consistent basis , losses will happen but will you stay course 

10 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

The rankings are a gift & curse, take teams like Lancaster,Lincoln,& Desoto if they arent #1 they feel disrespected & play with a chip on their shoulder until they reach the ultimate goal which is a SC.. on the other hand you have some teams who definitely want the ranking but take it for granted & they dont fully understand the chip must stay on your shoulder because  til the end.because eveyone is gunning for you. You go from being hunter to hunted not many teams can handle that pressure. My question is which teams will live up it on a consistent basis , losses will happen but will you stay course 

YOU said a mouthful then Mamba. For all the teams in the area wish them well hope they all stay hungry and represent SETX well.

2 hours ago, kingjames said:

Interesting Mamba as for as my Tigers go we should not be ranked number 1 defending champs with returning starters should be. More interesting they have Ozen to finish 3rd in district and they ranked number 5 in state. Ozen is better then what people thinks IMO

Silsbee deserves to be there but they may be right about Ozen i mean they have nothing to brag about what ive seen , a bunch of no named kids #5 may be to high for them shouldnt have been ranked at all .

44 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Silsbee deserves to be there but they may be right about Ozen i mean they have nothing to brag about what ive seen , a bunch of no named kids #5 may be to high for them shouldnt have been ranked at all .

All teams need to work hard and go get what they want which is a state title and understand nothing gonna be giving to you and that it will be ups and downs during the season stay positive and be there for your brother

5 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I'm not sure any of the area 5A teams should be ranked at this point but it's difficult to say preseason anyway.  BUT me thinks you are sandbagging :)

I would put that district as 1) Ozen 2) PAM 3) Central or Nederland 4) central or Nederland. I think you have to put em that way based on past performance and recent performances.  May have "a bunch of no named kids" but I am getting glowing reports on the Panthers out of Houston.  

As for Silsbee, obviously they are right where you'd expect them.  Whether you put Lincoln one and them two or vice versa, they are 1 and 1a until proven differently.  

Guess my shot at downplaying didnt work. Honestly it puts a target on your back like i said earlier either your gonna hold it down or give it away. If they play with the mentality that they deserve it and much more then theyll be ok, i sure hope so because its a long season a marathon not a sprint. The motto for the season "The harder the struggle, the bigger the gain." Embrace it, believe it & live it...

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

My Area Top 5 PRESEASON RANKINGS!!

1. KELLY

2. Kelly

3. kelly

4.Kellie

5. KELLEY

I know you are joking but I would like to know Mamba's thoughts but having seen a little of a lot of the teams, I think Kelly might be a top 5 team in the area this year or at least definitely in the conversation.  I would put Silsbee and maybe 2 or 3 of the 5A teams above them but not sure who else.  I would ask winwin but we all know he's not impartial ;)

40 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I know you are joking but I would like to know Mamba's thoughts but having seen a little of a lot of the teams, I think Kelly might be a top 5 team in the area this year or at least definitely in the conversation.  I would put Silsbee and maybe 2 or 3 of the 5A teams above them but not sure who else.  I would ask winwin but we all know he's not impartial ;)

Yes...I will stay out of that conversation but I can be impartial :)