4. Central

5. Nederland

6. Ozen

7. HJ

8. Buna

9. West Brook

10. Kountze

honorable mention: Sabine Pass, Legacy,LCM

Not saying who I would bump, but I would have Legacy in the top 10 with Taydren and Big Adam returning.

41 minutes ago, rc2182 said:

Come on TxHoops , Ozen in a rebuilding year, shouldn't even be in top 10, Mamba being generous.

8 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Thats what i was saying but hey guess we have to let it play out :)

What the heck is going on here??  I'm arguing how good Ozen is and Mamba is downplaying them.  We have entered Bizarro World!!!!

But what Mamba and I both know (and he doesn't want to admit) is this is precisely the type of team he loves.  No stars, everyone playing together and selflessly.  Not going to mention any names but Ozen lost a piece that would have made them even better IMO but they also had some addition by subtraction.  I think this team has a chance to come together and be very, very good.  And from what I am hearing (Lord help me I sound like Trump), they are well on their way.  I don't know how they will do in the region but they are the district favorite IMO.   But any of those top 4 in district have the chance to win it. 

You are correct Tx Hoops im just trying to take it one day at a time and the kids know its a marathon not a sprint. I told you the motto is "The harder the struggle, the bigger the gain." meaning if it was easy everyone would be doing it. Ive coached most of this team since they were young. They were the forgotten kids because ppl felt like they werent good enough didnt want to take the time to teach them. It was much more than that for me so i feel extrememly close to them. Ive explained to the them along with the coaches the importance of playing together as one. It doesnt matter who shines because when the team wins they all win. They believe and in the end no matter what i or anyone else says they plan on getting it done. Ppl dont see it but i do which i why i will always go to bat for them. October 26,2016 the goal starts hopefully it ends on March 11,2017 3pm.with trophy in hand

On 10/18/2016 at 6:14 PM, TxHoops said:

But what Mamba and I both know (and he doesn't want to admit) is this is precisely the type of team he loves.  No stars, everyone playing together and selflessly.  Not going to mention any names but Ozen lost a piece that would have made them even better IMO but they also had some addition by subtraction.  I think this team has a chance to come together and be very, very good.  And from what I am hearing (Lord help me I sound like Trump), they are well on their way.  I don't know how they will do in the region but they are the district favorite IMO.   But any of those top 4 in district have the chance to win it. 

The emboldened is better than paying the referees to allow you to control the outcome.