Kingwood Park Panthers vs Dayton Broncos

Bronco94

11 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

With two games left all we can do is play Bronco football and have fun, Broncos play like they have in recent games we take this one with ease. But anything is possible. Injury free with good sportsmanship is what we want. Go Broncos!!!!!

Lets go broncos.  We are still behind you guys

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Probably won't be much of a contest in the last two for Dayton. I know the idea is to send the seniors out on a good note but I wonder with nothing else left in doubt if you pull some of the  younger kids up for the last two and let them get some experience?  

No I don't believe they are.  Im not a coach nor am I in the locker room but I seriously doubt it

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Probably won't be much of a contest in the last two for Dayton. I know the idea is to send the seniors out on a good note but I wonder with nothing else left in doubt if you pull some of the  younger kids up for the last two and let them get some experience?  

I understand your logic but I'm hoping these seniors get to finish out their high school career with 2 W's. Dayton will basically be losing their entire team so next year will be a complete rebuild anyway. Only bringing back 2 starters on offense (right tackle and 1 receiver). On defense bringing back a couple of safeties nose guard and a linebacker who has missed most of the year with a hurt knee.

4 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Do they do that?  I wouldn't mind it on our end.. 

We had some good action last night that had us JV fans on the edge of the seat but on a last play with a 75 yard td pass they came out with the win, and I heard the freshman game was similar. So tonight let's not have a repeat, my voice still ain't right, let's go out and take care of business early and have fun the second half. Go Broncos, W by 3 tds.