Question for PNG faithful

3rdone

5 hours ago, Moose74 said:

Not even close WOS would beat PAM 10- out 10 times. First  WOS is very well coached and they respect there opponent even tho they know they are better. I was embarrassed for the whole PAM program/fan base in the PNG game. What A JOKE FOR THEM TO COME TO MID FIELD AND TALK CRAP, AND THE COACHES ENCOURAGED IT. LSU kid ran his mouth the whole game, talking trash to other kids is one thing he was talking trash to the coaches as well. When he hit that kid early he didn't care where the ball was he was out to hurt him. Then he made jesters like he put him to sleep. when the kid had to go to the hospital. You can have him LSU. GREAT TALENT. But he needs to respect the game and other players. but his coaches allow him to act like that so he will continue. Wos will go further in playoffs because they are well coached and coach Thompson demands his players respect other kids and coaches. Wth was PAM doing playing Mike Tyson quotes before the game? I want to eat his children quoted by  mike Tyson at a high school football game. smh .  There is nothing anyone can say to defend PAM. That was classless.    

Ok, what team do you support? Because this sure sounds like sour grapes...  

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I don't think its a big deal...  I've seen memorial plenty of times when they were in 6a...  Now since they're in our local district, people don't like it.  I'm a firm believer in that old adage.  If you want to stop the semantics, then just beat them on the field.

Very True!  Just like thunder and lightning....LOL

6 hours ago, Moose74 said:

Not even close WOS would beat PAM 10- out 10 times. First  WOS is very well coached and they respect there opponent even tho they know they are better. I was embarrassed for the whole PAM program/fan base in the PNG game. What A JOKE FOR THEM TO COME TO MID FIELD AND TALK CRAP, AND THE COACHES ENCOURAGED IT. LSU kid ran his mouth the whole game, talking trash to other kids is one thing he was talking trash to the coaches as well. When he hit that kid early he didn't care where the ball was he was out to hurt him. Then he made jesters like he put him to sleep. when the kid had to go to the hospital. You can have him LSU. GREAT TALENT. But he needs to respect the game and other players. but his coaches allow him to act like that so he will continue. Wos will go further in playoffs because they are well coached and coach Thompson demands his players respect other kids and coaches. Wth was PAM doing playing Mike Tyson quotes before the game? I want to eat his children quoted by  mike Tyson at a high school football game. smh .  There is nothing anyone can say to defend PAM. That was classless.    

Here we go PAM won PNG lost get over it Vincent and his wr. he owned was trash talking eachother the whole game playing after the whistle. So yes Vincent layed the wood. What should we play since the mike Tyson quotes offended you. Barneys "I love you you love me". Stop looking for any excuses to call PAM classless and disrespectful. They might play with a swagger that offended you but. Who cares.

1 hour ago, thaghost said:

How many times have you seen PAM warmup? Just wondering why it's a problem now. 

Call me ol fart but I know Tj and Lincoln &SFA never did anything like that! I have seen a lot of football state wide, and I have never seen that. Apparently people are ok with the antics. Guess it is what it is. I like a good hard hit just like everyone else, but how many are ok with the trash talking to other coaches which I know happened, and a kid hurt enough to go to hospital and player giving jesters of knocking him out is ok? Bottom line it's my opinion and I have that right to give it as do you. The only  player on their team that COULD have talked trash and back it up with his play was #25.. But he didn't, he didn't have to he should it on the field. He is a class act and the reason they won the game, not the pre game antics! I'm not trying to win this argument it's just my opinion. 

6 hours ago, Moose74 said:

Call me ol fart but I know Tj and Lincoln &SFA never did anything like that! I have seen a lot of football state wide, and I have never seen that. Apparently people are ok with the antics. Guess it is what it is. I like a good hard hit just like everyone else, but how many are ok with the trash talking to other coaches which I know happened, and a kid hurt enough to go to hospital and player giving jesters of knocking him out is ok? Bottom line it's my opinion and I have that right to give it as do you. The only  player on their team that COULD have talked trash and back it up with his play was #25.. But he didn't, he didn't have to he should it on the field. He is a class act and the reason they won the game, not the pre game antics! I'm not trying to win this argument it's just my opinion. 

Here's my opinion. People that aren't from PA, or that have moved and support other schools don't like any thing PAM does. So who cares? You continue to show everyone how to be the leader of "class acts." 

One mans opinion so I can give a rats you know what who or how you respond.  Best team won. No argument here. Kenny Harrison is a joke. He spent more time at mid field than most of his players. He argued EVERY call like his life depended on it, but never once did I see him pull a kid a side and correct him or hold him accountable for his actions. PAM has an excellent group of football players, but unfortunately coachings gonna get em down the line. When PNGs 53 got the taunting call late the staff met him at the sideline and held him accountable for his actions. That's coaching. 

I don't mind the one on one trash talk at all, but when a KID spends half his night trash talking the opposing coaches and sideline players it's up to the officials 1 to call him on it (and they never did) and 2 his coaches to hold him accountable for it. Lost a lot of respect for XBox and a great talent in KV Friday Night, but that said, I was thouroughly impressed with Hines. That young MAN was professional in his mannerisms, respect of his opponent and the game and he got it done. 

Ndamakong Suh is a beast on the field.  Everyone says he's a really nice guy off the field, but he turns on that switch in the game and everyone doesn't like it.  He doesn't care.  A lot of people don't care, because they do what they have to do to give themselves that edge.  Regardless of how KV gets himself pumped for the game, trash talking or not, he's a very respectful kid, great parents, and an honor roll student.  At the end of the day, this is football and being nice on the field in the heat of battle will get you HURT.  I didn't like everything I saw Friday night, but this is FOOTBALL, not a debate team.  The strongest, toughest teams usually win the game.  I've sat on the visitors side of PAM games many times, and the amount of trash talk KV hears is crazy.  From coaches to players to fans alike.

2 minutes ago, 503Raised said:

Ndamakong Suh is a beast on the field.  Everyone says he's a really nice guy off the field, but he turns on that switch in the game and everyone doesn't like it.  He doesn't care.  A lot of people don't care, because they do what they have to do to give themselves that edge.  Regardless of how KV gets himself pumped for the game, trash talking or not, he's a very respectful kid, great parents, and an honor roll student.  At the end of the day, this is football and being nice on the field in the heat of battle will get you HURT.  I didn't like everything I saw Friday night, but this is FOOTBALL, not a debate team.  The strongest, toughest teams usually win the game.  I've sat on the visitors side of PAM games many times, and the amount of trash talk KV hears is crazy.  From coaches to players to fans alike.

The kid that took off his helmet was grabbed in the MAN region. lol  So, he was upset for a reason.  

I remember going to a youth football game of 11 and 12 yr olds.  One team was bigger, faster and stronger than the other.  Faster team was called cheaters, thugs(yes thugs at 11 yrs old) when they made hard clean blocks, ferocious tackles, etc.....The refs told the other team, they're just hitting your kids harder, they're not taking cheap shot or cheating.  The fans were furious, BUT when one of their kids hit our boys that hard or a tackle out of bounds, those same parents started cheering, hollering and screaming.

I guess the moral of the story is, everything is OK if your team is winning.

So just to weigh in on this topic.. Half to 3/4 of these threads are funny... If you have never suited up and played on a Friday night, its showing..... For 1, I could have cared less what K.H. and PAM did during warmup or during the game... Its a thing called SWAG.... If you don,t have any, try and get some...... Prime example, is WOS... If you have ever suited up against them, trash talk starts at the first whistle and does not stop until the final buzzer.. Its part of football... Myself, if I would have had a issue with a player, the easiest way to shut him up is on the field.... Reminds me of the old Bonzai days at PNG... Nobody liked it or appreciated it but the fans of PNG..... If you let it in your head, well, you are at a disadvantage.... I call it the Connor McGregor theme........ Once he is in your head, well, you lose....... Bottom line is this.... Its been almost a week since this game was played, and all of you are fighting about ignorant ideas.... Be done... PAM won, PAM was better........... No excuses on this end............. SO once again, to all the rah rahs, and the internet warriors.............. Let it be........... Peace..............

4 hours ago, thaghost said:

Here's my opinion. People that aren't from PA, or that have moved and support other schools don't like any thing PAM does. So who cares? You continue to show everyone how to be the leader of "class acts." 

With that regards that's why PA is know to act like that. Because fans like you except it, and the kids think its ok to disrespect others. Guess it all starts at home, Then they leave home and they have coaches that encourage them to act that way. Then they leave school and stop by uncle thaghost house and you tell them its ok to act like that from what your saying. So don't act like people are being mean to PA. it don't matter where your from or how much money you make you can always teach your kids to the right thing, and to treat others the way they want to be treated.

On 10/18/2016 at 9:36 AM, PA4Real said:

Some of u guys prob have never been to a png, ned, vs lincoln or tj game.  Smh. Please don't say anything bout rules, sportsmanship, or class.

Whatever Kj has done on the field has helped him become the #2 Db in the nation.  Probably could be the #1 b4 it's all said and done.

PAM vs PNG was one of the best games so far. Not a dull moment from start to finish. If you didn't stay to the end, you missed the teams lining up and shaking hands and pats on the back. There was NO bad feelings or exchanges that I saw. I hope PAM goes far and I get a chance to go to some of their playoff games so I can twirl an Umbrella. 

Lets move on to Scalping some Jags!

4 hours ago, badndn said:

One mans opinion so I can give a rats you know what who or how you respond.  Best team won. No argument here. Kenny Harrison is a joke. He spent more time at mid field than most of his players. He argued EVERY call like his life depended on it, but never once did I see him pull a kid a side and correct him or hold him accountable for his actions. PAM has an excellent group of football players, but unfortunately coachings gonna get em down the line. When PNGs 53 got the taunting call late the staff met him at the sideline and held him accountable for his actions. That's coaching. 

I don't mind the one on one trash talk at all, but when a KID spends half his night trash talking the opposing coaches and sideline players it's up to the officials 1 to call him on it (and they never did) and 2 his coaches to hold him accountable for it. Lost a lot of respect for XBox and a great talent in KV Friday Night, but that said, I was thouroughly impressed with Hines. That young MAN was professional in his mannerisms, respect of his opponent and the game and he got it done. 

Man it just hilarious. i guess that's just the nature of 5a ball us titans fans will have to get use to. Mike Tyson quotes disrespectful staring at players disrespectful. Kj talking smack disrespectful. Don't shake hands 3 times a game disrespectful. The kids respect KH and KH respect the kids he do a good job getting them into the next level. If it offendeds some along the way. Not PAM problem. That mascot of y'all offends me. (Not really) just tryna fit in    With the rest of the offended.

4 hours ago, badndn said:

I have absolutely no issue with the trash talk between the lines, but trash talking a coach the entire game is different.  do it all you want but it's a bad look.

I've seen both teams play. WO-S and PA are the best teams in the area. The key to beating the Mustangs is controlling the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. PA can do that. Their defensive line is a beast. Their linebackers have good pursuit across the field, and they have the best DB in the area in KJ and his DB teammates are very good compliments. On offense, Elijah Hines is the most explosive tailback in the Golden Triangle. They are also the only team in the Triangle that can match WO-S's speed. With the Mustangs, no matter who they play, they will be prepared. They arguably have the best coaching staff in the area. With the matchup being even, it goes to an area of intangibles, and that's where you could argue that the WO-S staff will outcoach the opposition.

50 minutes ago, Moose74 said:

With that regards that's why PA is know to act like that. Because fans like you except it, and the kids think its ok to disrespect others. Guess it all starts at home, Then they leave home and they have coaches that encourage them to act that way. Then they leave school and stop by uncle thaghost house and you tell them its ok to act like that from what your saying. So don't act like people are being mean to PA. it don't matter where your from or how much money you make you can always teach your kids to the right thing, and to treat others the way they want to be treated.

I've met several of the kids who play for PA. Yes, they are chatty on the field, to say the least. I saw a kid take his helmet off on the field during the PN-G game and got flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. Not a desirable action for him to take. However, I would never characterize these players as a team as being disrespectful, nor would I say that the coaches encourage them to act in that manner. That's something you don't know. When you meet these kids, I guarantee you that you will like them. They are very competitive. They have a strong desire to win their football games. And you can tell from watching them on the field that they hold one another accountable. Kary Vincent, Jr. is a total class act as a person. A very mature kid who will do well on and off the field at LSU. PA Coach Kenny Harrison will also not allow any kids to embarrass his program and the school. He has control of his program. I've had the opportunity to speak with him more than once, and his words convinced me of that. I'm not a PA person, but I like this team and program, especially in the 22-5A district. 

Some men are a little more sensitive when it comes to this barbaric sport. Probably never suited up before against Varsity level opponents or played at the next level.  Not having an edge gets you beat.  Being too respectful gets you beat.  Being timid gets you HURT.  After the game, you can show all the respect in the world and PAM does that.  

Think about this; what if a coach said something to KJ.  I've seen many games, and I haven't seen him speak to coaches at all.  He didn't do it against Houston Westside, not against Central, and not against Ned?  I was there.  

5 minutes ago, GroverCleveland said:

I've met several of the kids who play for PA. Yes, they are chatty on the field, to say the least. I saw a kid take his helmet off on the field during the PN-G game and got flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. Not a desirable action for him to take. However, I would never characterize these players as a team as being disrespectful, nor would I say that the coaches encourage them to act in that manner. That's something you don't know. When you meet these kids, I guarantee you that you will like them. They are very competitive. They have a strong desire to win their football games. And you can tell from watching them on the field that they hold one another accountable. Kary Vincent, Jr. is a total class act as a person. A very mature kid who will do well on and off the field at LSU. PA Coach Kenny Harrison will also not allow any kids to embarrass his program and the school. He has control of his program. I've had the opportunity to speak with him more than once, and his words convinced me of that. I'm not a PA person, but I like this team and program, especially in the 22-5A district. 

Comments like some of you make shows us that you don't know any of these kids at all, but are quick to judge them by the way they play football.  Football, a sport where the most physical kids succeed; the most ferocious kids succeed; the ones that give too much respect get beat or sit the bench.  

On October 18, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Moose74 said:

Too bad UIL hasn't seen that hit. I agree 100% with everything you said.