Texas at Kansas State

UTfanatic

6 hours ago, CRUSHCOACH said:

I am sick of watching this CRAP !!!! Penalties out the wazoo and dropped passes as well as no tackling ! That tells me they have no discipline what so ever and thats on the coach ! Time for a change !

Strong HAS TO GO! There are no more excuses, no more assistant coaches to blame, and no more we are just a play or two away. This game was one of the worst coaching jobs I have ever seen at UT. No desire, no hustle and the players had no idea what they were doing because the coaches have no idea.  The defense is a complete joke. Hell, we still have Baylor, Tech and TCU, I cant imagine how many points they will score. He has no clue how to use time outs or how to use a clock. When you supposedly have one of the best linebackers in the nation sitting the bench because he has not been coached up and he sucks because of it, then it can only be the head coach- defensive coordinator. What really makes me sick is that K-State tried to give the game away and Strong found a way to loose in spite of the gift.

6 minutes ago, 78Stang said:

Strong HAS TO GO! There are no more excuses, no more assistant coaches to blame, and no more we are just a play or two away. This game was one of the worst coaching jobs I have ever seen at UT. No desire, no hustle and the players had no idea what they were doing because the coaches have no idea.  The defense is a complete joke. Hell, we still have Baylor, Tech and TCU, I cant imagine how many points they will score. He has no clue how to use time outs or how to use a clock. When you supposedly have one of the best linebackers in the nation sitting the bench because he has not been coached up and he sucks because of it, then it can only be the head coach- defensive coordinator. What really makes me sick is that K-State tried to give the game away and Strong found a way to loose in spite of the gift.

He need more time.  The team is young again.  Malik the Great had 19 solo tackles through his first 6 games and I saw him make at least 4 today.  That's above is average and shows that Charlie is improving his defense.  

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

He need more time.  The team is young again.  Malik the Great had 19 solo tackles through his first 6 games and I saw him make at least 4 today.  That's above is average and shows that Charlie is improving his defense.  

Lol, idk if your being sarcastic or serious 

You can not be serious. Yes the team is young but his excuses are OLD. Jefferson played a terrible game. He had no clue where to be, out of position the entire game which is bad coaching. At one point they made him the spy for the quarterback. He could not even just follow him and much less tackle him. The defense has no coaching and no plan to stop an offense. The secondary is pathetic. If they give up less than 70 points a game the rest of the season it will be a miracle.

My observation, 

This game is a microcosm of what is wrong with Texas Football. 

And again...........

And again............

And again............

Texas is 3-4 for the third straight year. 

Charlie's goose is cooked in Austin!

The "powers to be" need to start seriously vetting candidates NOW!

They cannot afford $$$$$$$$ to make another mistake. 

There many good coaches out there willingly to come to Austin. And do it privately!

1 hour ago, UTfanatic said:

And do it privately!

That is the key here.  I'm not sure why they need to put on some big production every time they are looking to make a hire.  I guess they want to give me something to tell my grandkids about, but they end up with egg on their face more times than not.  It seems like they scare some good candidates off because they can't keep things quite. 

On 10/23/2016 at 8:07 AM, PhatMack19 said:

That is the key here.  I'm not sure why they need to put on some big production every time they are looking to make a hire.  I guess they want to give me something to tell my grandkids about, but they end up with egg on their face more times than not.  It seems like they scare some good candidates off because they can't keep things quite. 

*quiet

More times than not = aggy math at its finest.  Slightly better than aggy spelling...

On 10/23/2016 at 8:07 AM, PhatMack19 said:

C'mon Mack... Glass house and all...