JV Crosby Coogs vs JV Dayton Broncos

Bronco94

58 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Which is why he won't play QB on varsity, yet he was still able to lead his squad to blowout victory over Dayton. Says a lot about what Dayton has to look forward to being blown out by kids playing it of position. Just be lucky Crosby couldn't kick extra points or catch open touchdowns or it would've been a lot worse. Dayton probably could've made it closer but they're coached like the varsity kids. 

You keep thinking what you want, y'all were supposed to be undefeated this year but are you no, just mediocre. They said our QB got a bone bruise on his forearm and right hand in the second qtr. but I didn't notice that because our kids are hardworking and he never came outta the game, but the offense was affected a little, so, you keep feeling good about yalls future and let us worry about ours stats guru.

46 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Wait a minute, if the last five years under the previous coach was a "spilaring downward disaster" what do you call this 2-5 train wreck under Nations first year? The stuff you say just make little to no sense man. 

You're a game away from being at the bottom of the district, I would at least hope you see some potential for improvement. I like the way you keep hope alive but as of right now you're in the middle of the district talent wise and in the bottom half of the district coaching wise, the top is a long ways away right now. 

Dayton has taken the mentality of some our friends across the river, "if it was good enough back then it's good enough now". Sucks to have an administration that thinks that way.

You shouldn't be worried about lil ole Dayton coming to town tonight but you are and that's good because you need to be.

5 hours ago, Coach Klien said:

I will never question that the boys played hard. They did, both teams did and it was a good game. But no one that was there last night cannot honestly expect a different result in tonights game. You can see the same defense at the lower levels of bronco football and our offense has gotten predictable and once again that is not the kids fault. JS...

It will all work out.  Im happy they are finally throwing the ball to the big guy

7 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

LOL. After Crosby went in and banged up the #1 ranked jv in Texas, even though our stud sophomores are already on varsity, your thought process brings you to the conclusion your 2-5 varsity will somehow he better prepared than Code Red tonight? These ain't Stew's boys. Heck, these ain't even Hancock's boys. Dayton is going to pick up their fourth consecutive L in decisive fashion like they did against NC and BH. 

fSo you think that because they are on jv that they cant play varsity.  the number 1 corner in our district is a freshman on varsity from new caney #2.  My son who is the same age is on JV and they faced off this summer at a football camp at texas A&M and my son demolished him and he is on jv.  Its just the way Dayton is doing things right now and
Im ok with that.  as a matter of fact after being doubled last night Crosby couldn't stop him either.  I told you guys good game why do you sit here and continue to toot your own horn

49 minutes ago, camsdad said:

Why all the trolling by setx staff on Dayton?  I was under the impression that we shouldn't do this. 

They'd like for us to not discuss JV games but that don't stop us. But one of the two I was having problems with had wished my son well with an injury, so he is alright with me.

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Wait a minute, if the last five years under the previous coach was a "spilaring downward disaster" what do you call this 2-5 train wreck under Nations first year? The stuff you say just make little to no sense man. 

You're a game away from being at the bottom of the district, I would at least hope you see some potential for improvement. I like the way you keep hope alive but as of right now you're in the middle of the district talent wise and in the bottom half of the district coaching wise, the top is a long ways away right now. 

Dayton has taken the mentality of some our friends across the river, "if it was good enough back then it's good enough now". Sucks to have an administration that thinks that way.

Cougar 14.2 I normally don't do this but im going to air a little dirty laundry.  This season was going to happen regardless of the coach.  Nick saban could of taken over this year and we would still be 2-5.  For the past 5 years these seniors went through hell.  They were beat down and watched their spots taken by the coaches son or the coaches buddies kids.  Hancock left this team in a mess.  Hell last year jv didn't even have a defensive line coach.  Its going to more than 1 off season and a few months in the summer to change back the culture.  Im not a fair weather fan.  I respect good football.  Im a football purest so to say.  that's the way I taught my boys to play.  You play hard, You love your brothers, and you never give up.  FFT= Faith, Family, Team.  Yes this year was one we will all remember but we wont be at the bottom looking up for long.  Everyone wants to make the playoffs.  Hell if we don't make it I hope someone from our district wins State.  We get on here and talk bad about KIDS.  I wish you guys much success and good luck in the playoffs.  honestly no hard feelings here boss.  The years to come we will compete.  We will win.  Go Broncos

21 minutes ago, Bronco1983 said:

Cougar 14.2 I normally don't do this but im going to air a little dirty laundry.  This season was going to happen regardless of the coach.  Nick saban could of taken over this year and we would still be 2-5.  For the past 5 years these seniors went through hell.  They were beat down and watched their spots taken by the coaches son or the coaches buddies kids.  Hancock left this team in a mess.  Hell last year jv didn't even have a defensive line coach.  Its going to more than 1 off season and a few months in the summer to change back the culture.  Im not a fair weather fan.  I respect good football.  Im a football purest so to say.  that's the way I taught my boys to play.  You play hard, You love your brothers, and you never give up.  FFT= Faith, Family, Team.  Yes this year was one we will all remember but we wont be at the bottom looking up for long.  Everyone wants to make the playoffs.  Hell if we don't make it I hope someone from our district wins State.  We get on here and talk bad about KIDS.  I wish you guys much success and good luck in the playoffs.  honestly no hard feelings here boss.  The years to come we will compete.  We will win.  Go Broncos

Good post 83 -

1 hour ago, Bronco1983 said:

fSo you think that because they are on jv that they cant play varsity.  the number 1 corner in our district is a freshman on varsity from new caney #2.  My son who is the same age is on JV and they faced off this summer at a football camp at texas A&M and my son demolished him and he is on jv.  Its just the way Dayton is doing things right now and
Im ok with that.  as a matter of fact after being doubled last night Crosby couldn't stop him either.  I told you guys good game why do you sit here and continue to toot your own horn

Yes, I think all the kids that can play varsity are playing varsity. Usually jv is just tackling dummies for the varsity. Odd you talk about the about you think the coach is good yet he'd rather have players that can help on the jv to get reps at the expense of losing on varsity, doesn't make any sense at all. #2 from NC isn't the best corner in the district, Tay'lor Perry holds multiple FBS offers and has since his sophomore year. 

As far as going 2-5 no matter who was coaching that couldn't be further from the truth. Porter went from the cellar to being undefeated in one year because of the coaching hire they made. Dayton had 70+ applicants for their AD job but since y'alls new superintendent and Nations are cool nobody else ever had a shot at the job. Dayton has a guy calling plays who's really a baseball coach and your DC has been a joke but won't be removed from his job because he's familiar. Your supt. is homegrown, your coach is a recycle from former glory, your coordinators wouldn't be hired to coach football anywhere else and the best guy y'all had on the staff went to Groveton. That's what happened, now you're stuck with it.