Presidential Debate #2

PhatMack19

23 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Lol...and Hillary proves that democrats are smart?

Lol

Hillary was nominated because she was a good candidate to WIN. When she lost to Obama everyone knew she still favorited for 16'. So yes as in a couple of weeks you'll see it was a smart move. On the other hand republicans nominated the most unfit guy they could find while passing on Jeb swing state Florida kashic swing state Ohio and conservatives ted and Rubio. What was it like 17 total candidates and the GOP nominated the worst one. Seems pretty stupid to me.

22 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Hillary was nominated because she was a good candidate to WIN. When she lost to Obama everyone knew she still favorited for 16'. So yes as in a couple of weeks you'll see it was a smart move. On the other hand republicans nominated the most unfit guy they could find while passing on Jeb swing state Florida kashic swing state Ohio and conservatives ted and Rubio. What was it like 17 total candidates and the GOP nominated the worst one. Seems pretty stupid to me.

Cant believe thenbest for the dems was bernie or hillary.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Yes, the dems are really  really smart.  They have a candidate who is the most corrupt candidate to ever get in a Presidential race. ( makes Nixon look like an angel) PamFam, I am sure you are swelling with pride over the choice of your party.

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I sure didn't vote for Trump but here we are...and you can't say Bush or Kasich would be doing any better because you have no idea.

Hillary probably will win but the losers in this country will be business owners, energy companies, gun owners...folks that want to keep their health insurance...it's a long list.

The short term winners will be those that are dependent on the gov for a handout or the pay to play recipients from hillary's corruption.

Yep, you dems can say you won but she will continue to cause great damage to the country...now to vote for that is really stupid.

On 10/10/2016 at 11:38 AM, REBgp said:

Since she hasn't responded to your last question, I have to assume she is lying to the Govt.  it's a liberal prerogative.  Through the years, I've noticed when a Democratic politician is investigated, more often than not, they haven't been paying taxes.  It does explain why they don't mind voting for a tax increase, since they don't pay them anyway.  

I said we once owned a home health agency

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I sure didn't vote for Trump but here we are...and you can't say Bush or Kasich would be doing any better because you have no idea.

Hillary probably will win but the losers in this country will be business owners, energy companies, gun owners...folks that want to keep their health insurance...it's a long list.

The short term winners will be those that are dependent on the gov for a handout or the pay to play recipients from hillary's corruption.

Yep, you dems can say you won but she will continue to cause great damage to the country...now to vote for that is really stupid.

To vote trump is asinine.

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

A good candidate to give you more free sh%+, amirite? Well you hit the nail on the head, applause all around!

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:45 PM, REBgp said:

Selecting Hillary to be President would be like selecting me to be your brain surgeon.

My wife told me this the other day via a post on another site she saw.  Electing Hillary is like hiring andrea yates to babysit your kids. 

I know Hilary will more than likely win and all the democrats will be "see I told you so" like they won some big competition.  I will not be surprised due to the election and re election of Obama......shows were society 's heading along with this nation. 

Thinking I just may start opening accounts overseas and living off the grid....catch me if you can.

11 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If the taxpaying backbone of this country, the middle class, isn't taken car of, the free stuff will vanish. Then what?

Somebody show me where and when have I ever supported Clinton or said her winning will be good for America. I'm just living in the reality that she's a way more electable candidate than trump. 

If Texas played bama just because i say bama will win(which is the smart bet). Doesn't mean I like bama. Just living in reality.

15 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Somebody show me where and when have I ever supported Clinton or said her winning will be good for America. I'm just living in the reality that she's a way more electable candidate than trump. 

If Texas played bama just because i say bama will win(which is the smart bet). Doesn't mean I like bama. Just living in reality.

I'm not arguing that point...Nowhere above did I say you were supporting Clinton.  I'm merely pointing out the flaws in YOUR fundamental beliefs and how it relates to the conundrum we're faced with as a nation.