BH Vs. Splendora

BHFAN

3 hours ago, robanadana said:

BTW 14.2, I dropped Barbers Hill when y'all beat crud out of them, then I dropped y'all when Porter beat you. Vidor went on a 5 game winning streak including beating nederville at home which we hadn't done in 35 years. See how it works Mr. MENSA.

You do realize the after you were embarrassed by BH the next five team you beat currently have a combined record of 9-18, right? IDK how you include anything about beating 1-5 Nederland when they already lost to Dayton at home in regulation and Dayton has basically lost to everybody else on their schedule. Not beating them at home in 35 years shows how bad and how long y'all have truly sucked, not how good y'all are this year for beating a down version of them.

I know y'all are so thirsty for a decent product in Vidor you won't be able to see it that way, but when PNG blows y'all out this weekend you should just go ahead and drop your boys completely out of the top 10. At that point the two best team you played would've both beaten y'all by multiple tds but I'm sure you would find some justification to leave them in there. Maybe then you'll realize what you are instead of speculating on what you might be.

10 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You do realize the after you were embarrassed by BH the next five team you beat currently have a combined record of 9-18, right? IDK how you include anything about beating 1-5 Nederland when they already lost to Dayton at home in regulation and Dayton has basically lost to everybody else on their schedule. Not beating them at home in 35 years shows how bad and how long y'all have truly sucked, not how good y'all are this year for beating a down version of them.

I know y'all are so thirsty for a decent product in Vidor you won't be able to see it that way, but when PNG blows y'all out this weekend you should just go ahead and drop your boys completely out of the top 10. At that point the two best team you played would've both beaten y'all by multiple tds but I'm sure you would find some justification to leave them in there. Maybe then you'll realize what you are instead of speculating on what you might be.

Yep, and 5 of those 18 losses came from us. Again, you need to worry about getting yourself out of district, you struggled with Kingwood Park. ALL TIME Record Vidor 1, Crosby 0. Done with you dude.

I honestly don't know how the score will lay out in this game. I would assume that it will be a lower scoring game due to the ball control of Splendora. If BH doesn't have turnovers  they should be able to get in the 40's if BN doesn't hang on to the ball then it will be something less:). I'll go with a 35-14 score in BH's favor, but think it may be close going into the half.

17 hours ago, bhsfan said:

Okay we know Donald Moore is the best RB in Splendora history and maybe the best along hwy 59 south of Humble and parts of EMC and Liberty County.Who would you say BH'S best RB of all-time is?

My step son said Phillip Davis@Bh was a good athelete

I was in the second and third grades in the late 70's and yes, Donald could possibly outrun an average tailback running sideways. He was the real deal, but like any good football team, there were a lot of others on that team that were as tough as nails too.The coach, Red Mitchell was quite the character and master motivator. And yes, they did play Sealy in the Bi District game at Tully stadium in 79 I believe.  A running back by the name of Dickerson played on that Sealy team. He turned out to be Ok as well. I want to say the score was 30 or 31-0 Sealy. Splendora has been back to playoffs numerous times since. A couple times in the mid-late 80's under Mike Howell, several in the 90's and early 2000's under Kevin Weldon (now supt. at Tarkington), and the last two times in 06 and 07 under Chris Nelson (asst. at Porter HS) Splendora has never advanced to the area round of the playoffs.