will not post no longer

skipper

I think it's time you quit posting skipper. I hate when people mispleelled words. But not only that, I hate when people show support for their team. In this pc world, we need to show support for all teams, not just your hometown team. Everybody deserves a trophy. I find it appalling that you can post trite questions about upcoming opponents and leave out teams not on the WOS schedule. I have the need to respond to every post even though I read the title. I will stand steadfast with my hate-filled brethren colleagues and denounce your posts as passive-aggressive racists misogynistic deplorable rants. On second thought, I think I meant jealous colleagues. Words cannot express how much I want you to keep posting. :)

Skip, whoa do not give up even I don't know you and knew from your heart of Mustangs. I am loyal and love Mustangs same as you. Please don't ever think about give up and keep continue post. Ignore and not worry about other people. Even I don't post much and sometime my grammar are not great either. Nobody are perfect. Someday, I would love to meet you in person. 

Go Mustangs!

11 hours ago, skipper said:

I am sorry I am not good on my post  and some not all posters makes jokes that makes me feel bad sorry  good luck and god bless

Keep on posting!! I have no problem with your posts whatsoever(even if your posts are for those evil old mustangs).  I hope I am able to keep posting and informed at your age.