Of The Teams Left Who Goes The Deepest?

Guest Ozen

Of The Teams Left Who Goes The Deepest?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Of The Teams Left Who Goes The Deepest?

• Ozen
    • HJ
    • Silsbee
    • EC
    • Kountze
    • WH
    • Big Sandy
    • All Will Lose Before The Weekend

if HJ and Silsbee play in regional championship which it looks like they might... then HJ will most likely win that... and WH shouldn't have much trouble at least making it to the state Tournament... Kountze and EC might end up playing in Regional Tournament... one of those 2 should make it to the state tournament...

so u got WH in 1a making state tournament....

Kountze/EC in 2a making state tournament.... (if kountze plays like the used to i'd pick them in this game) would be great game for regional championship though...

and HJ/Silsbee in 3a making state tournament.... (i'd pick HJ in this one)...

lots of talented teams in this area....

if HJ and Silsbee play in regional championship which it looks like they might... then HJ will most likely win that... and WH shouldn't have much trouble at least making it to the state Tournament... Kountze and EC might end up playing in Regional Tournament... one of those 2 should make it to the state tournament...

Kountze/EC in 2a making state tournament.... (if kountze plays like the used to i'd pick them in this game) would be great game for regional championship though...

I Agree

I think EC goes the deepest.  Thomas is the best 2A player in the state and they have talent around him.  Just seems like its their year.

Same could be said for WH and Letsinger, but Martins Mill stands in their way.  MM would be the best team WH faces all year if they meet. 

HJ has a shot.

Ozen?  Who knows.  Thats a tough bracket.

I'm going for WH.  I think it's their time.  Most of these boys were on Little Dribblers team that lost the National tourney (by one point in double overtime)  when they were in 6th grade.  I think it's their time!

GO OILERS!!! ;D

Just wanted to make a small correction to you post they lost by 1 pt in triple overtime. it was as awesome then as it is now watching them play together... Go Oilers

Guest ST4life

Dont be so quick to say that HJ will beat Silsbee

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder