New Caney....district champs?

nceagle

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

My point is Howard is playing behind an LSU commit and getting looks from reserve time, Johnson is the actual starter and gets to put up numbers. Howard will also benefit from having better coaching and players around him to raise his level of play once he's the full time starter. Johnson is pretty good from what I've seen on film though. Definitely going to be a lot better qb that Morse was.  

You better enjoy this season while you can and hope you guys can beat the Broncos Friday night  before your team miss the playoffs this season I will enjoy beating code dead on there home field and messing up you guys playoff chances Crosby is going down your program has nothing left after this season and you don't have much on the field  this season from offense to defense and you might lose your coach with all the nonsense you guys are having off the field  barbers hill and new Caney will be the king of 21-5a along with the Broncos our Jv is team is awesome  , so Crosby you had a nice run 

And you said watch all these D1 Tds Friday night so Netherly and Williams will be the only players scoring for Crosby I guess because I don't recall any other D1 talent on that team and let Crosby tell it you guys can't win without Williams and Netherly on the field so that doesn't seem like much of team to me seem more like a 2 man sec team 

4 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

And you said watch all these D1 Tds Friday night so Netherly and Williams will be the only players scoring for Crosby I guess because I don't recall any other D1 talent on that team and let Crosby tell it you guys can't win without Williams and Netherly on the field so that doesn't seem like much of team to me seem more like a 2 man sec team 

Tock tick 

20 minutes ago, Gurulyfe4football said:

Do you remember what those soft recruits did to your defense last year?

And how about the year before that I don't remember your D1 talent scoring a TD at you guys home field when you guys barely got past us in OT don't recall Williams scoring and Netherly even touching the field 

9 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

And how about the year before that I don't remember your D1 talent scoring a TD at you guys home field when you guys barely got past us in OT don't recall Williams scoring and Netherly even touching the field 

I know you remember that night when no one on your team could stop McBride 

39 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

So that's your excuse why you guys lost to Porter  Crosby always got excuses but you want to talk about this back up qb being so good but you making excuses why you guys lost to Porter if he's that big time he should have beat Porter  everytime you guys lose there has to be an excuse just take your losses like a man  and so your to soft sec recruits will be starting this week in the backfield looking forward to it less work for our defense 

Your last few posts made me realize your incompetent to talk football with. 

50 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

5 hours ago, indianforever said:

here is another sophomore for you Cougar14.2..........

This is the hidden content, please

man I sure hope he doesn't choose A&M, after what they did to Dustin Long I wouldn't want another one of our D1 athletes to get the runaround by this school. I think his heart is Texas anyway, would rather him go to LSU, those coonasses over there have a program, now they just need a coach. Its his choice and his alone, where ever he decides they are gonna get a good one.

1 minute ago, biaplayer said:

man I sure hope he doesn't choose A&M, after what they did to Dustin Long I wouldn't want another one of our D1 athletes to get the runaround by this school. I think his heart is Texas anyway, would rather him go to LSU, those coonasses over there have a program, now they just need a coach. Its his choice and his alone, where ever he decides they are gonna get a good one.

yeah I think he is a Longhorn fan

On September 26, 2016 at 5:19 PM, nceagle said:

7 minutes ago, nceagle said:

Looks like this has turned to a thread about Crosby.

I noticed that too.  Again though, it was not done by a Crosby poster (see 2nd post, an eagle fan). I wonder if they still sell those Hooked on Phonics tapes, The Little Dragon guy could benefit from them.  

4 hours ago, The Last Dragon said:

Please tell me what night McBride was ever unstoppable against Crosby? Unstoppable is one Twin running for 240 and the other running for 268, not getting stopped on fourth and short your senior year.