Dayton Broncos vs Barbers Hill Eagles

Bronco94

5 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Will Langelier be able to go tomorrow and if so how healthy will he be? If he's hobbled or can't go its probably a 14-20 point deduction of BH's final score. Kid is nasty in the return game and BH's most dynamic weapon on offense. Single-handedly kept BH in the game with Crosby for a while with his big play ability.

Hope he is 100% he and his family are great people. If Dayton manages a win I would like it to be with BH's best player out there.

14 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Will Langelier be able to go tomorrow and if so how healthy will he be? If he's hobbled or can't go its probably a 14-20 point deduction of BH's final score. Kid is nasty in the return game and BH's most dynamic weapon on offense. Single-handedly kept BH in the game with Crosby for a while with his big play ability.

He was able to practice yesterday and said he felt good so hopefully no other problems

On September 26, 2016 at 1:01 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

Dayton gives up all those yards because they don't play assignment defense. New Caney basically ran four plays and scored all those points. BH can run but isn't really a running team anymore, the qb is a good runner but they throw it around the yard now. They score on you with scheme, they might not have the athletes New Caney does but their passing game is a lot more complex.  

I was talking to some of the players this week . Same old defensive scheme again this week. If Dayton holds them to under 400 yards we have a chance, but we may have to put coach Hercules in pads and let him play nose to get that down. Going to be a good game !!!!! 

4 hours ago, Broncopride92 said:

I was talking to some of the players this week . Same old defensive scheme again this week. If Dayton holds them to under 400 yards we have a chance, but we may have to put coach Hercules in pads and let him play nose to get that down. Going to be a good game !!!!! 

CMON MAN!!!!!! Have a little more faith.  No one knows about the new scheme.  Even if there was a new scheme you shouldn't be broadcasting it

It's Friday Folks and time for the deciding game! It's been a fun week beginning on Tuesday with the middle school games then last night with the sub varsity games. Here is the tally for the week!

7A South tie 13-13

7B South over Dayton 12-0

8A South over Dayton 22-0

8B South loss to Dayton 13-7

9A over Dayton 22-14

9B over Dayton 8-6

JV loss to Dayton 7-0

On paper BH should win the game tonight by 2-3 scores, but that is why we play the game! I know that games with Dayton don't necessarily turn out as planned and they will come to play, so I'm expecting a packed house and a tight game! Good luck to both teams and lets get out of this healthy tonight!!

On 9/29/2016 at 9:41 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

The one thing I think that is hindering Dayton's offense more than anything is the play from the qb position. What each of the kids does it too predictable and easy to stop a lot of the time. #4 isn't a running threat and looked like he was on the verge of getting put out of the game against NC due to his small stature, and #8 isn't a passing threat limits Dayton's best position group which is their receivers. Dayton is going to have to manufacture points against BH with good special teams play and turnovers, even though Dayton has the better athletes I don't think their staff will be able to out-scheme BH's. BH fans at my job are nervous though, saying Dayton is "due". By far the most meaningful game in the district to date.

I have to disagree on the better athletes being from Dayton in this game the very young juniors and softmores just flat out played the Ponies and were by far the better athletes put that together with top notch coaching and BH has a program on the rise.