Dayton Broncos vs Barbers Hill Eagles

Bronco94

On 9/27/2016 at 7:51 AM, BHFAN said:

Man I remember when this would go 21 pages.. You can tell that the Bronco's are just a tad worried about this Friday :)

I've been worried ever since Stewart was the H/C=now going on 6 yrs=Stew Glue helped 5 of those last yrs.Kids battled for him when the going got tuff.Took only a cell call to right the wrongs

1 hour ago, Broncopride92 said:

Playoff football came early this year!!!

Yes it did! This game is maybe do or die for Dayton with Crosby left to play and a must win for BH  with NC left .not to mention Porter and Splendora out to be the spoilers this year.

4 minutes ago, liltex said:

This should be a sellout just to see The Best Band In The Land.Undecided wether to go & maybe see some of my former girl friends.Those gals could haul arse w/their pushbutton tranny Ramblers:)

Oh you got to come out to this one. Smokin may even come and we can make him buy us Nachos!

23 hours ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

Now I know BH South is good,  North is a little short on the talent pool. I know we played you already lol..  

BH 47 Dayton 13.

You must be talking about 8 grade north. 7A beat  highlands and CBJ. and will beat 7A south.. All though we did lose last night to baytown JR. witch has to freshman on there team>>>

6 minutes ago, #JIGEAGLE said:

You must be talking about 8 grade north. 7A beat  highlands and CBJ. and will beat 7A south.. All though we did lose last night to baytown JR. witch has to freshman on there team>>>

Now , now don't start counting chickens.. South may ride the North like a brand new pony:)

9 minutes ago, #JIGEAGLE said:

Yes I was talking about 8th grade. LOL Baytown Jr has 2 freshman playing on the 7A team.. Come'man.. lol

1 minute ago, #JIGEAGLE said:

That is watch the coaches told ours last night after the game. Two 15 year olds. Don't get me wrong they were a lot better then us. Heck of a team.

That shouldnt even be legal. smh.  On a side note I wish i knew who half of the BH posters on here were lol.. I grew up and played ball there .

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Crap what are we doing!!! Now I'm talking smack about 7th grade football !!! LOL.. I know maybe I can bring back some old school smack by just bringing back the phrase.........

DAYTON SUCKS!!

Something that sucks worse than BH..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 hour ago, Bronco94 said:

Something that sucks worse than BH..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dayton ?:)