College football week 5

king

15 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Texas Tech is bad at football.  I finally found FS1 on my TV and get stuck watching a big 12 pillow fight.  They need Leach back.  

I will never understand how teams like Kansas can be so bad..U have North Dakota St, running over a lot of FBS teams and here is Kansas who has everything NDSU has plus some and still can't get it together smh..Sad

1 hour ago, D3zii said:

I will never understand how teams like Kansas can be so bad..U have North Dakota St, running over a lot of FBS teams and here is Kansas who has everything NDSU has plus some and still can't get it together smh..Sad

But did you see that new dorm for the KU basketball team?

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, D3zii said:

They should have kept the fat guy coaching.  They were pretty good when he was there. 

David Beaty was A&M's receivers coach when Kansas hired him.  He was known as one of the best recruiters in Texas in the DFW area at the time, but that doesn't make him worthy of being a head coach.  I guess Kansas thought he could pull DFW talent to a basketball school.  

11 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

Remote Challenged!

No kidding.  If you don't believe he has FS1 and LHN on his channel favorites, you haven't been on this board much.  I would bet a fortune he's spent 100 x the time I've spent watching SEC network, although it's much greater than that even...

As for that terrible Tech team, I know aggy is happy they don't get that yearly beating anymore...

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

No kidding.  If you don't believe he has FS1 and LHN on his channel favorites, you haven't been on this board much.  I would bet a fortune he's spent 100 x the time I've spent watching SEC network, although it's much greater than that even...

As for that terrible Tech team, I know aggy is happy they don't get that yearly beating anymore...

The hateraide is thick around here.  

12 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Someone on here, I forget who, said they didn't know who Washington was.  Hope they are watching this.  May have been Garrity.

No one knew who they were since they haven't played anyone.  They have been very impressive so far.  Peterson is a great coach and ranks right up there with the best in the country.