Tom Herman To LSU

Coach85

5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Swing and a miss!  I feel like we've been through this before....

Ketchum has said on his pay service over a week ago that there is something that is not checking out in Herman's background.  Not sure what it is. I'm not going to pay for news. I'll just wait and see what happens. 

This is getting old. Charlie is not the head coach. Let's just move forward with whomever the next guy is.

16 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Ketchum has said on his pay service over a week ago that there is something that is not checking out in Herman's background.  Not sure what it is. I'm not going to pay for news. I'll just wait and see what happens. 

This is getting old. Charlie is not the head coach. Let's just move forward with whomever the next guy is.

I follow the George Costanza rule when it comes to Chimp and Ketch.  Always believe the opposite.  So, according to the Ketch tweet, Hermann is completely vetted and waiting and with Brown, Strong is out no matter what.  

5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Swing and a miss!  I feel like we've been through this before....

Man I'm starting to feel more sad for you than normal!  Please get your hopes up.  Kind of like with that playoff thing (remember "zero chance"?).  UTF told me is thirsty for some more delicious aggy tears. 

Oh and enjoy another year of Swagbo Sumblin!  I really think you were correct when you told me he finally had the coordinators you guys needed!

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Man I'm starting to feel more sad for you than normal!  Please get your hopes up.  Kind of like with that playoff thing (remember "zero chance"?).  UTF told me is thirsty for some more delicious aggy tears. 

Oh and enjoy another year of Swagbo Sumblin!  I really think you were correct when you told me he finally had the coordinators you guys needed!

But don't fire Sumblin because it will destroy the best coaching staff in football.

Aggys are fun.

2 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Moving forward with whomever is what got us in this situation to begin with.

This reminds me of that time when Ketch swore up and down that Swooped was going to start vs. Notre dame. Remember that,  Mack?  Also,  remember the billboard y'all put up in Waco when you left the bdf? Well,  let me remind you... Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's coaching search, especially when you have a coach with a $15M buyout that you can't afford! 

29 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

This reminds me of that time when Ketch swore up and down that Swooped was going to start vs. Notre dame. Remember that,  Mack?  Also,  remember the billboard y'all put up in Waco when you left the bdf? Well,  let me remind you... Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's coaching search, especially when you have a coach with a $15M buyout that you can't afford! 

I thought it was $25M?

5 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

U don't have to pay I will help you out. Tx fans wanted to dog sumlin for liking the booze. 

Funny thing is Herman likes it more 

51 minutes ago, team first said:

U don't have to pay I will help you out. Tx fans wanted to dog sumlin for liking the booze. 

Wut?  Where in the world did you hear that crap?  If anyone on earth liked the likkor moreso than Rumlin, they'd have already 86'd themselves via alcohol poisoning.  The body just isn't built for that kind of abuse.  And that's certainly not what Ketch was hinting at.  OB is just desperate for clicks and this is just another one of their scare tactics.  It will be Herman.

1 hour ago, team first said:

I am not trying to jump the thread, but

how does old purpa & yella look going against the mighty. Aggy's  at The greatest HFA in football.