Tom Herman To LSU

Coach85

2 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Bro I have no problem hiring Herman, Ima all for whatever Texas has to do to get back to national prominence , but Ima be a hot pistol as a partial football alum to see my money going to this coach who's not proven but is the highest paid coach in college football and hasn't even won a National championship

What if he's the second highest behind Harbaugh?

2 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

What if he's the second highest behind Harbaugh?

Personally, I feel ________ highest paid in the country shouldn't be by his name ..but I know since he's at Texas The green will come, but I just don't wanna see us go after a coach and just say F everyone else, just cause he's playing LSU for us to hurry and make a rash decision...

2 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Personally, I feel ________ highest paid in the country shouldn't be by his name ..but I know since he's at Texas The green will come, but I just don't wanna see us go after a coach and just say F everyone else, just cause he's playing LSU for us to hurry and make a rash decision...

lol I feel your anger through your post..These next few days shell be interesting 

46 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

If Herman is the one?

Why would one loss matter when his team is not motivated after all the talk. 

Maybe a little cheaper now. 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

So do we let the crazy cajuns have him now?

The Herman naysayers are not Longhorns.

Horns up and Hookem 

1 hour ago, UTfanatic said:

What other first time head coach can match his first two years?

lol he walked into a good situation...The team had made it to bowl games  with teams that went 8-5 for two seasons. So they were already winners...y'all act like he rose a program from the dead...He had one great season and then this year was good...They got OU early, the only real win was against Louisville 

like i always say, Herman is probably a decent coach, but he's not no first ballot Texas football coach like some are making him out to be 

14 minutes ago, D3zii said:

lol he walked into a good situation...The team had made it to bowl games  with teams that went 8-5 for two seasons. So they were already winners...y'all act like he rose a program from the dead...He had one great season and then this year was good...They got OU early, the only real win was against Louisville 

like i always say, Herman is probably a decent coach, but he's not no first ballot Texas football coach like some are making him out to be 

What about David Shaw?

23 minutes ago, D3zii said:

I tend to agree - but as an Aggie fan would love to see Texas get into another Strong with rose colored glasses again.

Herman could turn the system around - or could be the next Strong - remember Strong had just 2 good years at Louisville and was average before that.

In the big picture Herman is really new to the Head Coaching world.

But hell who am I to talk I want Sumlin fired and have A&M hire the Western Michigan coach - really the same situation. 

22 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

What about David Shaw?

Difference between the two is one is a proven winner at a private school While the other had two good seasons and that's it..

I wanted David Shaw before They hired Strong...He can bring Dana Anika back to the 40 with him \m/